Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on the fee.

Can anybody that has more brain cells than me tell me are we in a stronger negotiating position vs last year with Leeds in terms of the fee or are they still trying to pull our pants down?

Not so much that, more he seems to have a bit of an odd attitude. Not going off much though so hoping if we get him he is a good lad!
Fair enough mate. I have no idea what his character is supposed to be like. Looks a frustrating player to me, but then so was Deulofeu and he was electric at times. I guess you just have to hope the good performances outweigh the bad and he’s more Geri than Walcott.

All depends on the fee.

Can anybody that has more brain cells than me tell me are we in a stronger negotiating position vs last year with Leeds in terms of the fee or are they still trying to pull our pants down?
If anything it’s worse because they know we’ve just made a tidy profit on Onana

All depends on the fee.

Don’t know what they’re actually after but they’re still in the Championship and he’s a year further along in his contract so I’d hope that’d be in our favour when it comes to talking turkey.

If anything it’s worse because they know we’ve just made a tidy profit on Onana
Yeah but the player now has 1 less year on his contract AND I believe Leeds did not get promoted this year so therefor the player will want to leave even more so?

Yeah but the player now has 1 less year on his contract AND I believe Leeds did not get promoted this year so therefor the player will want to leave even more so?
He wanted to leave last season but didn’t. A year less on his contract is the only part that’s changed on their end, though it still ends in 2027. Leeds aren’t desperate to flog him just yet.

He wanted to leave last season but didn’t. A year less on his contract is the only part that’s changed on their end, though it still ends in 2027. Leeds aren’t desperate to flog him just yet.
They need to flog a few I would guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.