Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
2inch.jpg

16 starts at AMR and 6 goals isnt to be sniffed at.

How is he still 20? pretty sure he was 20 when leeds were in premier league and my brain don't do lies

View attachment 264802

16 starts at AMR and 6 goals isnt to be sniffed at.
I think the main concern will be his attitude. While I believe Ade for example was hard done during his time here, you can tell he let it get to him and that Napoleonic complex was starting to show. I do believe Dyche is the best locker room guy we have had in ages. I think he can handle a guy like Willy. The guy is clearly talented and stocky enough to handle more physicality than Ade.

I think the main concern will be his attitude. While I believe Ade for example was hard done during his time here, you can tell he let it get to him and that Napoleonic complex was starting to show. I do believe Dyche is the best locker room guy we have had in ages. I think he can handle a guy like Willy. The guy is clearly talented and stocky enough to handle more physicality than Ade.
Yeah, with a lot of these young lads its all about attitude and hunger.

Does he want it enough?

The good thing about us is that players know we are a stepping stone, so you would hope it drives people.

Grower rather than a shower at the moment. But Dyche will get him in hand and get him standing tall.

Never understood the fuss about him. Can't see what he has done to warrant any.

I'm all for buying potential but at a level that's under the radar which he isn't and consequently means any fee will be inflated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.