Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is like Ade in that he has an excellent snap shot and can hit it with both feet. I have a feeling he would skin a lot of players alive- the question is how much would he fade in and out of games?

A big argument in his favor is he is a much different look than McNeil and Harrison and brings a different skillset that we need. We just need to get it out of him.

He is like Ade in that he has an excellent snap shot and can hit it with both feet. I have a feeling he would skin a lot of players alive- the question is how much would he fade in and out of games?

A big argument in his favor is he is a much different look than McNeil and Harrison and brings a different skillset that we need. We just need to get it out of him.
As I say, the lad has pace and trickery, if he can get himself right, then he certainly has the tools needed.

Still only a pup as well.

Ok with this if the price is sensible. No auction nonsense. Player happy to come here, agree a price and close it before the phantom bids come in.

Hopefully we don’t overburden him with coming back to support a 48 year old full back and leave him freer. Win some free kicks in the opposition half so we can half our average hoof length statistic.

At least he won’t be lying in his reveal interview when he says he is happy to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back