Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If were playing on the counter then from what others have posted & what we can see from him...Gnonto;

A: Has good defensive stats
B: Can play LW, ACM, RW & CF
C: Is very good at carrying the ball up the pitch quickly
D: Good stats on goals/assists
E: Brings excitement
F: Is only 20 and threatening to have a big season soon

Looking at Branthwaite, Iroegbunam, Chermiti and perhaps Patterson, we're gradually building a new wave of young players with Mykolenko, McNeil and Garner a touch older.

Gnonto is another to add to the younger group and in a position we need.

This I think is the big move for the summer and one that has very low downside.

i give up

No mate. I had a long standing issue with Gnonto.

Maybe you dont think his running round Goodison like a maniac trying to have a go at our captain for having thee temerity of scoring against Dirty Leeds is a big deal. I do.

But the biggest grope is his stats: assist and goals way below we need them to be.

Hahahaha oh get over yourself, I’m sure 37 year old bloke Seamus Coleman or whatever he is can stand up for himself without you having to stand guard for him.

….funny to read somebody on Leeds forum echoing my sentiment about him spending too much time sitting on the floor sarcastically laughing at or moaning at officials.

Really concerned about his attitude and lack of application whenever I watched Leeds last season. If he signs, hopefully he’s the player others think he’ll be.

Last edited:

Gray went for 190 million?

I understand they're fine this summer, but we're not talking about this summer. We'll need to structure a payout that goes into the future (because we have no cash and won't for a while), I don't think Leeds can look past more than a year.
There's also the football side of it. They have a player who wants to play top flight football and won't be happy staying another year in the championship.

am i alone here in being certain this isn’t happening hence this lindstrom guy?

if we only have obamas money we can’t sign this guy a striker and a CM with what we’ve already got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back