Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to accept defeat on this for now and move on to other targets as soon as possible.

There's no excuse not to get the second or third choice in.

If we fail miserably we can go back to embarrass ourselves a third time for Gnonto at the end of the window.
Was reading a Championship website before and Leeds expect him to still be there at the start of the season, we should have moved on from this days ago imo.

….less caps than Moise Kean and he didn’t make the Italian Euro Squad that performed so poorly.
No doubt playing in the championship had a role too play in that. What has Moise Kean got to do with the price of chips? Are we holding all Italian youngsters too that low standard now. Moise Kean was a highly rated young player, it just hasn't panned out as planned for him.

I think this is the one big test for the recruitment team this window. Will they pay over the odds or start flapping for 10th choice targets late in the window.

Suspect if Spurs didn't sign Gray, then Gnonto would probably already be here.

Leeds have sold a few haven't they - talk was they needed £100m in sales. Their Chairman confirmed they needed to sell a lot.

I'd imagine Summerville or Gnonto is their ticket to compliance.

I imagine we'll try our luck again closer to the end of the window. We could deffo use another wide player but it's not urgent.

I think it is pretty urgent, we don't have depth there. I think CM and RW/LW is a priority next with a fullback the third one. First two are priority due to depth and the latter is a quality priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.