Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere.

Leeds have sold a few players including Gray to Spurs for big money so are not desperate to sell more players.
Is the player desperate to leave?

He can submit a transfer request if so and force it.

If not, he must value his ‘loyalty’ bonus more.

I mean he did last year didnt he?
If you’re gnoto you’d have to think long and hard about submitting another transfer request , he did it last year you’d imagine thinking Everton would get him out of Leeds . We didn’t and we left him swinging there and actually out the first team for a while with an awkward reintroduction . If I’m the player I’d be in no rush to repeat that situation .

Isn't this exactly what we have slammed united for doing though?

If we want him as much as we seem to ( given the numerous links ) just pay what Leeds want or move on
Plus he’s downed tools once before to no avail. Selling clubs aren’t forced to giving in like they used to be. I highly doubt he’d repeat what happened last time. Leeds are probably stalling to drum up further interest (fair enough) and we need to decide whether to dance to their tune or move on. I’d be very surprised if we didn’t have other targets, in fact, havent most sources now said that we have moved on?

Isn't this exactly what we have slammed united for doing though?

If we want him as much as we seem to ( given the numerous links ) just pay what Leeds want or move on

I wouldn't want us to be briefing journalists telling them they have to sell or talking down about Leeds.

More the fact I'd wait and go back in a couple of weeks if nothing has changed. If they're talking there's obviously a deal to be done. Seems like it's more about optics than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back