Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will hell of lot of deals in pipeline! Clubs can have up to 3 targets for the one position! All will be at various stages but we will be waiting on target number 1 before we advance further on the next! Honestly are fans think we just chat to one player & that’s it on to the next one 😂

That’s naive! We generally only here about targets though agents! We don’t find out about these other targets unltil a bid been put in & generally be the agent putting it out too see if any other clubs are interested!

It’s not fifa or ea sports as it’s now called 😂
Honestly I can’t be how many actually believe we don’t do anything!
Harrison prime example we’ve been taking since the summer & more than likely he was waiting for any better offers but as he’s exit clause was close to expiring, ie that Monday he choose to come & transfer was done in a zip! Mainly because the was a deadline!

It’s been reported we had interest & followed gnonto before he even move too Leeds!

As fans we need to accept where not a desirable destination, we’ve been fighting relegation & don’t pay high wages or even offer much up front in terms of payments, so we have to wait till near deadline day where negotiations may pay off with players or clubs!

It’s sand why most of our outgoings tend to be nearer the end of the window because where generally trying to maximise returns & we will drop asking prices or agreed to loans to generally save what we can!
It gave me a headache trying to read that.

If he does sign, where does he fit in the starting lineup 'if' everyone is fit (yes I know we never have all players fit!)?

Does McNeil move central or Gnonto play behind the centre forward?

Watching how he plays, he doesn't look suited to the right.

If he does sign, where does he fit in the starting lineup 'if' everyone is fit (yes I know we never have all players fit!)?

Does McNeil move central or Gnonto play behind the centre forward?

Watching how he plays, he doesn't look suited to the right.
Playing off the central striker might make sense, unless it's Maupay.

We will hell of lot of deals in pipeline! Clubs can have up to 3 targets for the one position! All will be at various stages but we will be waiting on target number 1 before we advance further on the next! Honestly are fans think we just chat to one player & that’s it on to the next one 😂

That’s naive! We generally only here about targets though agents! We don’t find out about these other targets unltil a bid been put in & generally be the agent putting it out too see if any other clubs are interested!

It’s not fifa or ea sports as it’s now called 😂
Honestly I can’t be how many actually believe we don’t do anything!
Harrison prime example we’ve been taking since the summer & more than likely he was waiting for any better offers but as he’s exit clause was close to expiring, ie that Monday he choose to come & transfer was done in a zip! Mainly because the was a deadline!

It’s been reported we had interest & followed gnonto before he even move too Leeds!

As fans we need to accept where not a desirable destination, we’ve been fighting relegation & don’t pay high wages or even offer much up front in terms of payments, so we have to wait till near deadline day where negotiations may pay off with players or clubs!

It’s sand why most of our outgoings tend to be nearer the end of the window because where generally trying to maximise returns & we will drop asking prices or agreed to loans to generally save what we can!
Massive fan of exclamation marks are you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back