Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now convince Che is a plan B for Gnoto.

Which indicate things are at a dead end with leeds.

Not looking good.
I think it’s more likely Adams is competition for Maupay and Gnonto is an effort to give more depth and future potential on the wings.

We’ve lacked depth across the front for a while, using midfielders to fill in and playing Maupay out of his element as a lone striker. With Chermiti we now have an understudy for DCL who should get minutes as he learns, Danjuma gives us versatility and coverage across the front, and Adams would would be competition of a similar profile to Maupay.

We just haven’t had the players to be able to play two strikers, but this is becoming a real possibility with DCL fit and more depth and versatility.

Last edited:

Must be cos this has been drawn out for so long that It's actually doing my Nut in, I mean we've already got Harrison and that's the lad I wanted.

We've got like 11 days left, just put it on the backburner AND FOCUS ON A BLOODY STRIKER !!!

( This won't be done til the last day anyway, when Leeds come crawling back to us )

Must be cos this has been drawn out for so long that It's actually doing my Nut in, I mean we've already got Harrison and that's the lad I wanted.

We've got like 11 days left, just put it on the backburner AND FOCUS ON A BLOODY STRIKER !!!

( This won't be done til the last day anyway, when Leeds come crawling back to us )
Not having a dig mate, but do you really think the club is doing nothing but waiting by the phone for Leeds to ring back?

I know we are quite dysfunctional, but we are able to do 2 or 3 deals at the same time.

Not having a dig mate, but do you really think the club is doing nothing but waiting by the phone for Leeds to ring back?

I know we are quite dysfunctional, but we are able to do 2 or 3 deals at the same time.

snoop-snoop-dogg.gif

Not questioning the ability of getting 2 or 3 deals done before close. But can we do that with players that will make a difference !

Anyway like I said, I've let something do my nut in cos it's been drawn out for so long when I wanted Harrison over Gnonto anyway..

Just think tho, if we fail with gnonto, then we will have spent the whole window on 2 players, who's clubs basically told us No from the offset.

Not questioning the ability of getting 2 or 3 deals done before close. But can we do that with players that will make a difference !

Anyway like I said, I've let something do my nut in cos it's been drawn out for so long when I wanted Harrison over Gnonto anyway..

Just think tho, if we fail with gnonto, then we will have spent the whole window on 2 players, who's clubs basically told us No from the offset.
Who is the 2nd mate?

I think we will get Gnomo.

We will hell of lot of deals in pipeline! Clubs can have up to 3 targets for the one position! All will be at various stages but we will be waiting on target number 1 before we advance further on the next! Honestly are fans think we just chat to one player & that’s it on to the next one 😂

That’s naive! We generally only here about targets though agents! We don’t find out about these other targets unltil a bid been put in & generally be the agent putting it out too see if any other clubs are interested!

It’s not fifa or ea sports as it’s now called 😂
Honestly I can’t be how many actually believe we don’t do anything!
Harrison prime example we’ve been taking since the summer & more than likely he was waiting for any better offers but as he’s exit clause was close to expiring, ie that Monday he choose to come & transfer was done in a zip! Mainly because the was a deadline!

It’s been reported we had interest & followed gnonto before he even move too Leeds!

As fans we need to accept where not a desirable destination, we’ve been fighting relegation & don’t pay high wages or even offer much up front in terms of payments, so we have to wait till near deadline day where negotiations may pay off with players or clubs!

It’s sand why most of our outgoings tend to be nearer the end of the window because where generally trying to maximise returns & we will drop asking prices or agreed to loans to generally save what we can!

We will hell of lot of deals in pipeline! Clubs can have up to 3 targets for the one position! All will be at various stages but we will be waiting on target number 1 before we advance further on the next! Honestly are fans think we just chat to one player & that’s it on to the next one 😂

That’s naive! We generally only here about targets though agents! We don’t find out about these other targets unltil a bid been put in & generally be the agent putting it out too see if any other clubs are interested!

It’s not fifa or ea sports as it’s now called 😂
Honestly I can’t be how many actually believe we don’t do anything!
Harrison prime example we’ve been taking since the summer & more than likely he was waiting for any better offers but as he’s exit clause was close to expiring, ie that Monday he choose to come & transfer was done in a zip! Mainly because the was a deadline!

It’s been reported we had interest & followed gnonto before he even move too Leeds!

As fans we need to accept where not a desirable destination, we’ve been fighting relegation & don’t pay high wages or even offer much up front in terms of payments, so we have to wait till near deadline day where negotiations may pay off with players or clubs!

It’s sand why most of our outgoings tend to be nearer the end of the window because where generally trying to maximise returns & we will drop asking prices or agreed to loans to generally save what we can!
Thanks for clearing that up.

Thoroughly explains why we've not brought a much needed striker in for over 2 years.......Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back