Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now convince Che is a plan B for Gnoto.

Which indicate things are at a dead end with leeds.

Not looking good.
You've got absolutely no evidence to suggest it's dead, which completely shoots holes in your opening statement...in fact I'd say this is the most pointless post of the day.

I'd love to just delete this post to be honest mate.

You've got absolutely no evidence to suggest it's dead, which completely shoots holes in your opening statement...in fact I'd say this is the most pointless post of the day.

Dead silent on Gnoto front. Leeds refusing to budge. Atalanta rumoured to be stepping in. Sudden bid for Che.

Non of these point to a positive direction.

What makes you convince this deal is looking good?

Dead silent on Gnoto front. Leeds refusing to budge. Atalanta rumoured to be stepping in. Sudden bid for Che.

They aint first he has put in a transfer request, adams has been a target all season dyche wants a backup to dcl. Atlanta have lost a cf in toure so you would think want similar profile to him and gnonto is not that. Just becuause quiet does not mean work is not getting done on the deal. Look how fast the harrison deal went without any of the itk on twitter having any ideas

For a start it's Gnonto...and we've been back and forth with bids over the past fortnight and he's just handed a transfer request in,so you'd expect another one going to go in.

A couple of twitter accounts have mooted they may be interested,which means absolutely nothing.

Third and foremost Adams is a Forward and Gnonto is a winger.

So how about you leave it there for today and just watch all the other children play.

For a start it's Gnonto...and we've been back and forth with bids over the past fortnight and he's just handed a transfer request in,so you'd expect another one going to go in.

A couple of twitter accounts have mooted they may be interested,which means absolutely nothing.

Third and foremost Adams is a Forward and Gnonto is a winger.

So how about you leave it there for today and just watch all the other children play.

I don’t believe a word you said. The only way to trigger a done deal is to lock this thread.

Why are you making up these situations in your head and convincing yourself about something you literally know nothing about. However the worst part is you making us read these conspiracies.

And If we went down and he had to be playing in the top flight to get into his country's squad then I wouldn't blame him/I'd expect him to want off.

If we went down I'd have expected the likes of Onana, Pickford etc all to leave.
Aye and I'd expect us to balance gettahut ASAP vs delaying for a few extra million vs getting a decent challenge for the Championship. Leeds right now are messing around with that third requirement for themselves.

And If we went down and he had to be playing in the top flight to get into his country's squad then I wouldn't blame him/I'd expect him to want off.

If we went down I'd have expected the likes of Onana, Pickford etc all to leave.
Yeah. Relegation changes things. I understand Leeds POV considering their dire situation with players wanting out and trying to keep somewhat of a foundation. Unfortunately Willy’s mind is made up and they desperately need to reinvest into some squad depth. They are in real trouble either way but at least they may be able to get something before the window closes to replace him with that money.

have we any evidence we have even made a bit - apart from some claimed ITK Journo???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back