Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds are perfectly within their rights to play hardball, but their stance seems entirely self-destructive to me. They have lost a tonne of players on loan due to bizarre release clauses, and have hardly brought in any transfer fees worth mentioning, leading to very limited business concerning incomings.

We had the same problem with Gordon, and the line of Evertonians that would have willingly drove him to any destination willing to pay us would have wrapped around the equator.

I’d play this one as late as needed, I think Gnonto is about as safe as an investment as you can make.

Leeds are perfectly within their rights to play hardball, but their stance seems entirely self-destructive to me. They have lost a tonne of players on loan due to bizarre release clauses, and have hardly brought in any transfer fees worth mentioning, leading to very limited business concerning incomings.

We had the same problem with Gordon, and the line of Evertonians that would have willingly drove him to any destination willing to pay us would have wrapped around the equator.

I’d play this one as late as needed, I think Gnonto is about as safe as an investment as you can make.
Until Atalanta drop 30mil on him.

Pointless going take him a few months to get dyche fit ( I do feel this was/is a stupid decision by the managerment team he should be in squad until he’s sold)
That’s true.

Odd that he’s been frozen out - if we can’t get a new winger it could backfire.

Was talking about last season when we were half an hour and a wonder goal from going down.

If we went down - I'd have expected Everton to get the best price they can asap for a selection of players. It's the reality of relegation.
Exactly, why do you think Pickford signed a new contract when he did.

We dont have a modern offensive minded full back.

We have Ashley Young who at 38 isnt getting up and down.
Myko, who thinks the word attack is a swear word.
Coleman who at 34 isnt getting up and down.
And Patterson, who also seems to struggle with the word crossing.

Ive said repeatedly, our fullbacks are a major issue, they offer us nothing going forward and are prone to mistakes.
Let hope Coleman doesn’t show Patterson how to Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back