Will the season get halted amid the new COVID-19 spike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a certain inevitably about it. Problem is the European championships etc can't be rescheduled.

Will sports teams have quick access to the vaccine??

As it stands, the 18 cases were limited to three clubs - Fulham, City and Sheff Utd (albeit we played them 2 days ago like).

The latest round of testing was done yesterday.

Those results will start seeping through over the course of today and tomorrow.

Wouldn't be surprised if we have a few players unavailable for West Ham.

My next door neighbor's just died from it, 65, type 2 diabetic but otherwise in shape and looking forward to retiring this year after 30 years as a paramedic.
Its wiping people out that would otherwise still be here, make no mistake.

Sorry to read this Tigger and may he R.I.P.
In the first phase, around April, I lost a very fit mate of 58 but I don't know about any "underlying" issues.

I cant believe how many people I see saying just this, like a life does not matter because you are not in perfect health or under 60, when did people become so cold?
Its horrid isnt it.

That man had a family, friends, neighbours, his loss will be felt by everybody who knew him, but hey, he had a very manageable illness and was the wrong side of 60, so hes an acceptable loss. OPEN THE PUBS.

/s

My next door neighbor's just died from it, 65, type 2 diabetic but otherwise in shape and looking forward to retiring this year after 30 years as a paramedic.
Its wiping people out that would otherwise still be here, make no mistake.
My mums next door neighbor was a bus drive aged 55 had type 2 diabetes and died from Covid

Its horrid isnt it.

That man had a family, friends, neighbours, his loss will be felt by everybody who knew him, but hey, he had a very manageable illness and was the wrong side of 60, so hes an acceptable loss. OPEN THE PUBS.
I like you but that comment was totally out of order and a bit sick tbh

Sorry to read this Tigger and may he R.I.P.
In the first phase, around April, I lost a very fit mate of 58 but I don't know about any "underlying" issues.
Another in an increasingly long line of sad stories, may they all R.I.P.
We have a responsibility to protect as many people who are at risk as possible, just hate seeing people downplaying the severity of the situation as the misinformation spreads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back