Will the season get halted amid the new COVID-19 spike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think one has been closed. They have just not (yet) been needed. Staffing them is a different concern mind.
I suspect they can and may well be brought back on line the way things are going, (subject to staff availability as you rightly say) but my point was I don’t believe anyone saw this level of resurgence / new strains / inability to observe the rules resulting in the current numbers, regardless of if it’s winter or not, otherwise these overflow hospitals would be in a much nearer state of readiness than they currently are

You can bet you last Sheckle that if we were romping away with the league that they'd cancel it I definately until they were sure that all the other teams were up to full strength and they'd give every team we had to play till the season ended a 10 goal start to give them all a chance of catching up.

So far yes.

The likes of Grealish and Kyle Walker have flouted the rules with virtually no comeback either.
I’d ban them for a couple of games myself.
Michael Keane confirmed he had it in march, wouldn't be surprised if there were others

I was surprised last season finished without turning into a total disaster, so my pessimism about this season may well be equally unfounded.

We’ll probably muddle our way through. If it comes to it, Usmanov can fix us up with all the Sputnik we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back