Will You Still Go The Match

The football part just doesn’t hit me like it used to. But the whole match day routine is still the part that keeps me going.
I never had the father & son going the match when I was a kid because my dad hates football. I take my son now, so he has something to curse me for later in his life. It’s still great listening to some of his eternal optimism as he munches his way through a burger before the match.
One day he will realise just how bad we are, or how futile your efforts are just to be one of the rest in the top division.
Its great to have seen us been successful in the past. Shame that so many have never seen us be successful.

That's the only bit I missed. Surely you can replicate that without spending hundreds of pounds going to a game that you will loathe
Since I`m only going a couple of games a season it`s a few hundred quid more than well spent to be honest (apart from the football).

How bad do you rank this right now then mate compared to other eras because for me this is worse than the 90s, smith era etc
When I started watching the Blues not long after the Second World War we had a poor team and it stayed like that until we went down, came back up and then John Moore’s picked us up, we had some successes, then more average seasons until Kendall and Harvey gave us another short run of trophies. Since then I solitary FA cup win and then a lot of average seasons followed by recent dire straights efforts.

This is the worst squad we have ever had in my opinion due mostly due to the way the club has been run, but now there doesn’t seem a lot of fight, heart or determination to halt the slide and todays poor, weak disheartening effort leaves us looking for some injection by anybody connected with the club to raise the spirits and get the points vital to us staying up.——————Is there anyone out there please!!

Can we start a petition for MoTD and Sky to stop showing Everton games. It'll be a lot easier to pretend they don't exist if they're not on TV.
Well, the good news is Match of the Day won't be showing us at all next season.

The bad news is Sky have every single one of our games live of a Friday night...

When I started watching the Blues not long after the Second World War we had a poor team and it stayed like that until we went down, came back up and then John Moore’s picked us up, we had some successes, then more average seasons until Kendall and Harvey gave us another short run of trophies. Since then I solitary FA cup win and then a lot of average seasons followed by recent dire straights efforts.

This is the worst squad we have ever had in my opinion due mostly due to the way the club has been run, but now there doesn’t seem a lot of fight, heart or determination to halt the slide and todays poor, weak disheartening effort leaves us looking for some injection by anybody connected with the club to raise the spirits and get the points vital to us staying up.——————Is there anyone out there please!!
I agree that this is one of the worst squads (if not the worst) we have ever had but they do fight and have heart and determination but they have almost been jinxed in the last weeks. They are not getting the rub of the green. Forwards like DCL are very poor, Harrison, no creativity or pace, don't get into goal scoring positions, very poor in and near penalty area, extremely limited as footballers in technical terms etc