Will You Still Go The Match

That's my point exactly. After sixty years once a Blue and all that, but all in the top division.
But if crap happens and we do drop down seems a load of our fanbase are done with us.
Or is it frustration and all will be well in the morning?
If they bin us because we drop, they were only blerts anyway and we would be well shot of them.

Was last a season ticket holder in 95 as a teenager. Had to give it up to play Saturday football, went on waiting list when I retired in 2020. Waiting ever since with my two boys. So hoping a few throw the towel in so I can get season tickets. Been quite a few games this year paying resale prices (4x£55 for two kids, me and the ball and chains) but worth every penny despite the football.

For those that haven’t been for years but hold on to rock bottom season ticket prices but sell them for a profit each game do the honourable thing and turn them in.

Was last a season ticket holder in 95 as a teenager. Had to give it up to play Saturday football, went on waiting list when I retired in 2020. Waiting ever since with my two boys. So hoping a few throw the towel in so I can get season tickets. Been quite a few games this year paying resale prices (4x£55 for two kids, me and the ball and chains) but worth every penny despite the football.

For those that haven’t been for years but hold on to rock bottom season ticket prices but sell them for a profit each game do the honourable thing and turn them in.
Do people do that? I normally sell my tickets for cost or below, for the record.

Definitely, I really don't want the Championship for financial reasons and the absolute bloody mess this shower have put us in, but for better football, no VAR, less bias and a league untouched by Masters' constant fingering it has some benefits.

My first proper Everton match was with my dad back in1969. I’ll support us till I die, but the last few years have been the absolute worst, by some considerable distance. Even in the darkest days, we always had ‘hope’, but tbh, that’s well and truly disappeared.

I really think we’re done for this season and will do a Coventry City and end up not even owning BMD.

Having said that, I’ll be at the Burnley game.

Come on you Booooo’s 💙

Scousers only allowed to attend games I'm afraid.

Sorry for the racism.

1711921842922.jpg

If I still lived in the country I would be there no matter what league. When my Dad was alive I used to get a flight to Athens then to Luton and then to Liverpool with Easyjet when we played at home.I did this from OCT to APR Before my season started.What I would give to have those times again.If he was alive now and we dropped down a league ...........I would book them flights now.