Will You Still Go The Match

Do people do that? I normally sell my tickets for cost or below, for the record.
A couple of seasons ago I had an operation and couldn’t go to the game so I lent my season ticket to my son’s mate for six or seven game, when I was able to go back he sent me a good few pound for the use of the ticket, I asked my son why did he take the money and told him to give it back to him. My son said he had told him I wouldn’t want or take any money but he forced it on him. Anyway the fella got the money back, he’s my son’s mate and I know if I need a favour in the future I will get it, that’s how it works.

Apparently your ethnicity, place of birth, skin tone and also that of your parents and grandparents need vetting by the Brick now.

Anyone other than the purest of scally from the streets of L4 is not eligible for tickets.

Definitely, I really don't want the Championship for financial reasons and the absolute bloody mess this shower have put us in, but for better football, no VAR, less bias and a league untouched by Masters' constant fingering it has some benefits.
I'm worried that we would struggle in the championship. It's a very competitive league, lots of motivated clubs and unless we can get some ambitious young players we could do a Sunderland.

Can we start a petition for MoTD and Sky to stop showing Everton games. It'll be a lot easier to pretend they don't exist if they're not on TV.
I suspect you won’t have to worry about MotD after this season finishes/ or certainly before next season starts! From what I remember, and I haven’t watched it for at least 12 games they only show PL games!

I will still go, I dont enjoy it at all though. Love the social aspect of it before and after the game.

Ideally I could get my hands on one of them sticks from Men In Black, and just wipe the match from my memory.