Woolwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Joao Moutinho
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant imagine what his family will be going through. No one should die like that. Sleep easy Lee Rigby, from an ex Sapper.

There lies the problem

Everyone of them needs to be deemed a threat and deported

Problem solved

May be a daft question Del but deported to where mate ? not defending them but as British citizens they have as much right as me or you to live here.... it's not as easy as saying "Let's deport them ".... although I do understand your reasoning behind it.

May be a daft question Del but deported to where mate ? not defending them but as British citizens they have as much right as me or you to live here.... it's not as easy as saying "Let's deport them ".... although I do understand your reasoning behind it.

Anyone who's known to have extremist views shold be monitored round the clock.

This is part of the problem though. Too many, or at least those in power, no longer have the moral strength to do the things that are needed. They are happy to send young soldiers to kill on their behalf but cannot live with making a decision on life or death themselves. Pure cowardice. There are many on here who try to present this as being good, benevolent, civilised, progressive, but in all honesty are just cowards. They are ok with others doing the dirty work but 'couldn't live with themselves' if they personally had to make the decision.

To these I would say, imagine a nutter with a machete enters your house, kills your father. Do you kill him ?. Now he rapes your mother and sister and kills them both, Do you kill him?. Now he comes towards you with his machete, do you kill him or think 'he will be put away for life, or at least 15 years so that's ok'....... Moral cowardice......

They 'no longer have the moral strength to do things that are needed'. Quite a loaded statement that, 'do things that are needed'. What does that mean things like this in Kenya when Britain ruled there,

Electric shock was widely used, as well as cigarettes and fire. Bottles (often broken), gun barrels, knives, snakes, vermin, and hot eggs were thrust up men's rectums and women's vaginas. The screening teams whipped, shot, burned and mutilated Mau Mau suspects, ostensibly to gather intelligence for military operations and as court evidence.
“”
—Caroline Elkins

Or maybe Bloody Sunday was when those in power had 'the moral strength to do things that are needed'.

The black bloke gave the reason, he blamed British soldiers for the deaths of 'women and children who were getting killed in our lands'. Whether we like it or not but that was what was going through his head.

Anybody who comes to the country from outside the EU and spreads extremist nonsense should be deported. I don't think anybody in this thread disagrees with that.

People born here though ? They've every right to free speech within reason. When it becomes a hate crime they should be dealt with.

ferr_gvill_1979-470x3101-1rkozo6.jpg

Anybody who comes to the country from outside the EU and spreads extremist nonsense should be deported. I don't think anybody in this thread disagrees with that.

People born here though ? They've every right to free speech within reason. When it becomes a hate crime they should be dealt with.
It not that easy anymore mate. The Government have been trying to get shot of Abu Qatada for how long?

They 'no longer have the moral strength to do things that are needed'. Quite a loaded statement that, 'do things that are needed'. What does that mean things like this in Kenya when Britain ruled there,

Electric shock was widely used, as well as cigarettes and fire. Bottles (often broken), gun barrels, knives, snakes, vermin, and hot eggs were thrust up men's rectums and women's vaginas. The screening teams whipped, shot, burned and mutilated Mau Mau suspects, ostensibly to gather intelligence for military operations and as court evidence.
“”
—Caroline Elkins

Or maybe Bloody Sunday was when those in power had 'the moral strength to do things that are needed'.

The black bloke gave the reason, he blamed British soldiers for the deaths of 'women and children who were getting killed in our lands'. Whether we like it or not but that was what was going through his head.

What black bloke?, oh do you mean the guy who butchered the soldier, the one who is actually British and was brought up a Christian before he converted to Islam. Could you answer the question I posed about the intruder or is it a bit too hard for you...

That's my point ...how can you deport somebody from their own Country ?? People are shouting and blaming Government but how do you deal with it ? I agree something needs to be done but it's not as easy as some would like to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back