Woolwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Joao Moutinho
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jihadist was arrested in '06 for clashes with the police at a trial for a another muslim fanatic.

An innocent Royal Veteran slain in the streets of his hometown after valiantly serving his country. Bloods boiling ffs.

sad thing is on question time their were a number of (mainly youngish) Brits saying this sort of thing is resulted from by the British Governments actions in foreign countries which is disgraceful. Some British people astound me

sad thing is on question time their were a number of (mainly youngish) Brits saying this sort of thing is resulted from by the British Governments actions in foreign countries which is disgraceful. Some British people astound me

He didn't say that at all, he asked a very sensible and interesting question.

The younger generation haven't a clue tbh.......they have opinions but no informed knowledge.......

The younger generation haven't a clue tbh.......they have opinions but no informed knowledge.......

Funny that, because the one person who is stuck in the stone age and spouting nonsense about gay marriage is in his forties, the sensible comments are coming from young members of the audience.

He didn't say that at all, he asked a very sensible and interesting question.

I quote "is radicalisation inevitable as a result of British Foreign Policy" which means will muslims continue to become radicalised because we are involved in actions in the middle east.

I quote "is radicalisation inevitable as a result of British Foreign Policy" which means will muslims continue to become radicalised because we are involved in actions in the middle east.

He was asking if radical attacks would occur as a result of our foreign policy, that's not blaming foreign policy, it's asking if these extremists will respond to our foreign policy in extreme ways. He wasn't blaming anybody.

It's fairly obvious that if we go to countries like Iraq and Afghanistan and invade them we will be more likely to attract extremists to our shores and be on the end of attacks like this. Do you think it's just coincidence that extremism has become much more prevalent in the UK since the invasions of those two countries ?

It is a daft argument, but its not complete nonsense. The decision to invade Iraq was a criminally stupid decision that cost the lives of hundreds of UK service personnel, thousands of Yanks, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, trillions of dollars in wasted tax revenue, and was the best recruiting campaign that al-Qaeda and their ilk ever had.

It doesnt justify these attacks of course, but we as a society still havent acknowledged (ideally by getting Blair, Bush and the rest and putting them on trial) what an immense disaster our countries caused.

blinded by years of Liberalised British self loathing state education mate.

the UK could never have stepped foot in the middle east and you would still have had these scumbags attacking us as they hate our way of life/ideals. hatred of gays/jews/women etc.

He was asking if radical attacks would occur as a result of our foreign policy, that's not blaming foreign policy, it's asking if these extremists will respond to our foreign policy in extreme ways. He wasn't blaming anybody.

It's fairly obvious that if we go to countries like Iraq and Afghanistan and invade them we will be more likely to attract extremists to our shores and be on the end of attacks like this. Do you think it's just coincidence that extremism has become much more prevalent in the UK since the invasions of those two countries ?

Yeah and it was an extremely valid question. The current motivation of extremist groups is fueled by the presence of our troops in middle eastern countries.

Yesterday a British soldier was killed because of it, and Del posted a video of a protest which had signs regarding British soldiers and our military presence in Afghan.

It was a completely legitmate question and one that had to be asked.

As a Christian Lebanese {Arab} I am not surprised, what surprises me is how you still support them in Syria for example, all the west is supporting and arming the Islamists Terrorists against Asad.

Before USA’s invasion of Iraq, few million Christians lived in Iraq (local citizens) now they all are in Canada/Australia

Before the so called “Arab spring”, 8 million Christians used to live in Egypt, now they are under daily attacks

As for Syria, they all left the country and will never go back since Islamists are taking all their lands and belongings

If the West doesn’t wake up now you will end up like us (Muslims in Lebanon were 20% of the population less than 100 years ago, today they are 70% of the population) the same will happen in Europe, it is already happening anyway…..

Agreed mate. Don't arm the psychos.

Didn't the man who killed the soldier actually state this as his reason for killing him though, when he was talking on the camera.

Didn't the man who killed the soldier actually state this as his reason for killing him though, when he was talking on the camera.

if people think that one factor can drive someone who was born in this country to murder someone in such a gruesome way is crazy, these radical islamists you must remember live in a country where every one of their beliefs is gone against- gays are accepted, women shagging 3 ways from sundays before marriage, women not covered up, a nation of alcohol/smoke/gambling lovers, a nation that doesn't accept male domination and female subordination, jews and Christians, all of these obviously gets these guys fired up but its naïve to blame it all on "us brits" like these Liberal clowns love to do

If I was that guy with the camera I would be packing it. I think there is something sus there, wouldn't he be running away like?

Yeah and it was an extremely valid question. The current motivation of extremist groups is fueled by the presence of our troops in middle eastern countries.

Yesterday a British soldier was killed because of it, and Del posted a video of a protest which had signs regarding British soldiers and our military presence in Afghan.

It was a completely legitmate question and one that had to be asked.

Indeed. But apparently doing so makes you a blind liberal or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back