Woolwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Joao Moutinho
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very interesting that the bbc are so outraged over the EDL scum protesting and yet they showed no real intrest when Islam Fanatics burned the poppy. In my opinion some parts of the media are so quick to say "this has nothing to do with REAL Muslims!!" They lady doth protest to much for me. All of this don't really matter anyway, the bottom line is an innocent HUMAN has been killed and most media outlest are making this politcal and that's wrong for me. As for the vermin who did this, no way should these two peaces of crap be allowed to live at the tax payers expence, hang the scum and be done with it.

Last edited:
figures for those who died in custody were mostly white (75%), male (90%) and aged between 25 and 44 so going by your train of thought white males should be radicalised, by the way no police officers were found guilty in there cases when brought before a jury as well not saying thats right ,but in no way are the police treating anybody as special cases in this instance.

Many 'white males' and females do get 'radicalised by deaths in police custody, over 1000 since 2001, and other police actions. It may have slipped your attention but they were 'cleared on the orders of the judge'. The jury at the coroner's court found them guilty of 'unlawful killing' Chris Alder.

The court case was more like a Diplock court.

I find it very interesting that the bbc are so outraged over the EDL scum protesting and yet they showed no real intrest when Islam Fanatics burned the poppy. In my opinion some parts of the media are so quick to say "this has nothing to do with REAL Muslims!!" They lady doth protest to much for me. All of this don't really matter anyway, the bottom line is an innocent HUMAN has been killed and most media outlest are making this politcal and that's wrong for me. As for the vermin who did this, no way should these two peaces of crap be allowed to live at the tax payers expence, hang the scum and be done with it.

The black bloke on the video made it political with his reasons for what he was doing.

Many 'white males' and females do get 'radicalised by deaths in police custody, over 1000 since 2001, and other police actions. It may have slipped your attention but they were 'cleared on the orders of the judge'. The jury at the coroner's court found them guilty of 'unlawful killing' Chris Alder.The court case was more like a Diplock court.
it didnt slip my attention, i said i did not think it was right, and pionted out that it was the same for the white male victims of police cell deaths who make up the biggest part of the figure, havnt had ANY convictions so they should be the ones that are radicalised, i wasnt supporting the police or the justice system that lets it go on, but having been in police cells a few times they just tend to lock you up and leave you alone till they are good and ready to process you, if you dont give them a hard time they have been ok in my case, the odd smack but i deserved it, not on the scale of some you hear about.

Last edited:
The police force was institutionally racist and many believe it still is. Police brutality towards Muslim youths in places like Essex did influence them in radicalising.

I am in no way excusing the horrific actions that took place yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well Hullefc, If you want to talk politics then you should ignore all the "major" party's and all "major" tv stations as they can't talk about anything in a balenced way. Just look at question time and the bbc in general, its so left wing that its laughable. To acuse this joke of a govement of being right wing also laughable. The top and the bottom of this whole problem is that for far to long anyone who dares to question immigration and muticuturalism has been branded a racist.

Well Hullefc, If you want to talk politics then you should ignore all the "major" party's and all "major" tv stations as they can't talk about anything in a balenced way. Just look at question time and the bbc in general, its so left wing that its laughable. To acuse this joke of a govement of being right wing also laughable. The top and the bottom of this whole problem is that for far to long anyone who dares to question immigration and muticuturalism has been branded a racist.

The EDL going round attacking Mosques and abusing asian people on the street doesn't help.

The EDL going round attacking Mosques and abusing asian people on the street doesn't help.

The same thing happens the other way round mate. It's not a one way street. The EDL are a gang of idiots.The muslim community has plenty too.

EFC Si, agreed. The EDL are scum but doubt anyone would take them seriously if people listened to normal people with concerns regarding the immigration question. Its the same with the BNP, if people just listened to thease idiots they would see how stupid they are but people like they bbc just shout them down and make them martyrs. People can have ligit conserns regarding immigration and not support the EDL or the BNP.

EFC Si, agreed. The EDL are scum but doubt anyone would take them seriously if people listened to normal people with concerns regarding the immigration question. Its the same with the BNP, if people just listened to thease idiots they would see how stupid they are but people like they bbc just shout them down and make them martyrs. People can have ligit conserns regarding immigration and not support the EDL or the BNP.

Tell that to half of Facebook or twitter who are hanging off every word that idiot leader of the EDL is spouting mate. It's getting ridiculous.

Tell that to half of Facebook or twitter who are hanging off every word that idiot leader of the EDL is spouting mate. It's getting ridiculous.

Don't worry social network sites will resume normal service this weekend with the football and The Voice being on.

Kurt, half the people on facebook are idiots anyway so that comes as no suprise to me. The fact is though, when the media tells normal people who have somthing negtive to say regarding the Muslim population that they are Nazis or EDL or BNP, or just an everyday fascist your going to get that type of reaction from people. Plenty of people have had concerns for years and they've always been shouted down. Result? The only ones left shouting are the most angry ones.

Kurt, half the people on facebook are idiots anyway so that comes as no suprise to me. The fact is though, when the media tells normal people who have somthing negtive to say regarding the Muslim population that they are Nazis or EDL or BNP, or just an everyday fascist your going to get that type of reaction from people. Plenty of people have had concerns for years and they've always been shouted down. Result? The only ones left shouting are the most angry ones.
Energy firm EDF was the talk of Twitter today after users confused the company with the English Defence League.The unfortunate mix-up occurred after the EDL staged a small protest following the terror attack.Furious Twitter users took to the social network to slam the group for turning up in Woolwich - but many aimed their anger at EDF by mistake.The firm were forced to tweet a number of people today, explaining that they had tweeted them as opposed to EDL.One tweet read: "@joshweller Hi Josh. If you are referring to Woolwich, the protest was from the English Defense League (EDL), not EDF Energy. Best, ^TL."Many Twitter users expressed their amazement at the mix-up.@conboiii posted: "Can't believe that people are mistaking the EDL with EDF energy and sending them abuse. People are so stupid hahahaha!!"........ from the mirror website

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back