Woolwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Joao Moutinho
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ferr_gvill_1979-470x3101-1rkozo6.jpg

Swerve?

The problem is Political Correctness and the 3 mainstream parties will not do what is needed to be done sadly, now IMO as controversial as it is I believe the country needs a complete ideological change, and by that I mean the Government needs to actively encourage every person in this country to be pro British- have a St George's day, have British flags in the schools, have people brought up to support the nation, end ghettoization where people feel more part of their/their parents native country than that of our own. But its this multi culturalism crap that stops it

The problem is Political Correctness and the 3 mainstream parties will not do what is needed to be done sadly, now IMO as controversial as it is I believe the country needs a complete ideological change, and by that I mean the Government needs to actively encourage every person in this country to be pro British- have a St George's day, have British flags in the schools, have people brought up to support the nation, end ghettoization where people feel more part of their/their parents native country than that of our own. But its this multi culturalism crap that stops it

Don't talk wet.... i'm Welsh...why would I want to support St.George's day ?

Don't talk wet.... i'm Welsh...why would I want to support St.George's day ?

you lads have st davids but sadly a lot of people in England in particular don't feel patriotic or have been scared out of showing it with the PC brigade playing the race/xenophobia card, compare that to America where they are highly nationalist, sing pledge of allegiance in the schools etc. We could do a lot more to bring people united but the EU/our Government combined don't want a nationalism but internationalism and that's a problem imo

What black bloke?, oh do you mean the guy who butchered the soldier, the one who is actually British and was brought up a Christian before he converted to Islam. Could you answer the question I posed about the intruder or is it a bit too hard for you...

To ask if someone would defend themselves and their family is frankly bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back