Worst ever sub appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes against Southampton was right up there, I think Lampard was finished with him after that. That pathetic showing in the 1st half against Watford should surely finish his career.

Might be recency bias but Tom Davies v Newcastle 2-2 is up there. Went something like this...

90 + 3 Plays sloppy ball to Digne + they score from corner.

90 + 4 Gives away stupid foul on halfway + jumps under free kick, pinball in box they score.

FT Walks off pitch shirt over head (a la A. Williams).

Fin.
Don't even remind me of that game, I was absolutely raging! Went from singing Carlo Fantastico to BOOOOOOOOOOOO in literally 2 minutes!

Sean Connery in ‘Hunt for Red October’.
His Russian accent was awful.

It always puzzles me in Hunt For Red October. They filmed at St George's Hall on Lime Street in a snow covered scene. But was it used? I can never see that in the film.

Didn’t we equalise with the last kick of the game against Bournemouth, only for moyes to make a sub and therefore give an additional 30 sec of time in which bournmouth grabbed an winner

Sandy Brown must have had one of these??? He was sub about a hundred times.
Yes Sandy had his bad moments but plenty of good ones as well including a Derby game, wearing a shirt with no number on it, and scored a good header to make it 3-1 for the blues,and yes I know about the other header in the Derby at Goodison it would have been fantastic at the other end!!

Status
Not open for further replies.