Worst ever sub appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember a kid coming on at boro away and got subbed off not long after . might of been John O connor or John Hills ?

we got beat 4-2 and it was the coldest I’ve been at a game .

Remember a kid coming on at boro away and got subbed off not long after . might of been John O connor or John Hills ?

we got beat 4-2 and it was the coldest I’ve been at a game .
I was there- if you mean the away game on Boxing Day? Graham Allen it was- came on early for Watson (as per usual around that time, Dave went off and we crumbled soon after).

Moise Kean at OT.

Puffed out after his first gallop.

Hooked by Big Dunc not long after he came on.

But misteriously played the first 45 mins agst Palace.
Utterly shocking , Dele came on and as they say the rest is history.

Sorry I meant Palace not Watford.

Think Lampard only used him there because Allan and Delph weren't fit and Alli he clearly doesn't have faith in. Still, he absolutely should have started ahead of this fella. One of the most gutless footballers I've ever seen at any level. A previous leg break doesn't excuse you not even breaking a sweat, especially in a game as huge as that. He doesn't even enjoy playing it's clear as day.

Non-Everton it has to be George Weah's fake cousin for Southampton

Everton wise, Rondon coming on and promptly two-footing someone for an almost instant red card has to be up there

I'm sure there was a Martinez game where we were winning comfortably but he brought Kone on and it all fell apart almost instantly. Can't remember which game though

Status
Not open for further replies.