Worst Squad in 12 Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too early to tell mate but I was agog at some of his "link up play" today like.

To be honest as well as questioning the standard of the squad.

One should question the standard of match previews also. Obviously contributing to our recent decline in fortunes.

:coffee:

Demand action!

Without doubt the worst team off the ball I've ever witnessed from Everton.

First goal today an example - even in the first five minutes we can't be bothered closing down or blocking a cross. Minimal movement in the box and Vardy has a tap in. Pathetic.
If only it was someone's job to study the opposition and drill the team in off the ball movement and responsibilities.

Phew. It's lucky we had Hitzlsperger and Neville in midfield 13 years ago too. And Stracquilarsi up front.

I may have been sleeping though.

I may have even pissed the bed and made silly claims to display my self loathing over Everton results.

Silly claims, lol.

Which bit of the WORST home form in our entire history do you not understand?

Our form over the last two years is the worst since Walter Smith's tenure, fact!

It's the worst squad in 12 years. No doubt about it.

For being on to how crap Martinez and his gang of bone idle overhyped frauds are? Soz mate, there will be no apology there.

I wish the new manager all the luck in the worl, as he is going to need it, because the mess that Martinez is leaving behind is bloody awful.

Well done on being right about how crap our manager is/was/is. Well done. You must be made up.

Well done on being right about how crap our manager is/was/is. Well done. You must be made up.

Nope. I'll be made up once he has gone. And once our squad is totally overhauled in order to halt the continued regression of the last two years.

Silly claims, lol.

Which bit of the WORST home form in our entire history do you not understand?

Our form over the last two years is the worst since Walter Smith's tenure, fact!

It's the worst squad in 12 years. No doubt about it.
Honestly mate you're chatting bilge "No doubt about it" Lol. "which bit do you not understand" hahaha.

There's a good squad there, it should be much higher up the table.

If you're prone to making cringey cries for help after each adverse result then it's probably best you leave the Everton alone for a bit, and concentrate on your local team.

Nope. I'll be made up once he has gone. And once our squad is totally overhauled in order to halt the continued regression of the last two years.

Seriously though mate well done. You really know you're stuff.

You must be well chuffed otherwise I'm not sure why you go on about it so much.

The squad is fine, its rammed full of quality players.

Ive been saying for weeks, dont judge these players whilst they play for a fraud, judge them on their best games.

We have some amazingly talented players currently getting ruined by a man that thinks shape is something you do at a concert, the utter clown.

Mume Besic is possibly the finest player of his generation and was kept out the side today by a footballing goose.
Ross Barkleys confidence has been shattered by utter mutants like this @Dymak playing FIFA all day instead of chasing girls.

Hope we give Martinez another 5 years, cos when he takes us to League Two, some of our fans will be where they belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back