Would it get worse without Dyche?

If Dyche left now, would Everton be in deeper poo?

• Total voters
Its been a mad season so far. But given; its his first full season, wev'e had hardly any money to spend, an unbalanced squad to begin with and 8 points taken off. I think hes done a good job.

I know the football is not good, but I think, as long as we stay up, he should be given time next season to continue and hopefully improve things.

There has been an improvement in points earned of 35 points at this stage of season compared to last 2 seasons that's progess with any purchases funded by sales, I don't think can expect much more, if next season is similar process then be in midtable position. Without the deductions wouldnt be near the relegation places.

Just got back from an evening out in Nottingham and Mr Dyche was in the same bar as us outside Nottm Castle. He was with 2 or 3 others and I'm a big fan of personal space so I didn't go over to say hello or anything but he seemed fairly relaxed and wasn't drawing any real attention to himself.

Good luck to you Sean .. what ever your impressions of him are, we are all counting on you!

Just got back from an evening out in Nottingham and Mr Dyche was in the same bar as us outside Nottm Castle. He was with 2 or 3 others and I'm a big fan of personal space so I didn't go over to say hello or anything but he seemed fairly relaxed and wasn't drawing any real attention to himself.

Good luck to you Sean .. what ever your impressions of him are, we are all counting on you!
The trip?

I was trying to get the lads (OAP's) I was out with to role play early substitutions in the hope it may send a subliminal message to him but they are all Forest (and we were all fairly pissed) so we didn't bother in the end.

Even tho his tactics annoy me if our players could actually strike a ball we'd probably be sitting on a 0 to -3 GD and about 6-10 more pts.

Assuming there is no up and coming manager who would want to at worst end his career and at best stagnate his career by managing us, we are probably a bit better off w/ Dyche.

Even tho his tactics annoy me if our players could actually strike a ball we'd probably be sitting on a 0 to -3 GD and about 6-10 more pts.

Assuming there is no up and coming manager who would want to at worst end his career and at best stagnate his career by managing us, we are probably a bit better off w/ Dyche.
Not a dig at just you, but lots of people seem to think players missing chances and making mistakes is just 1 of those things.

I disagree, I think a good Manager coaches the players better and lessens the chance they will do such things.

Not expecting him to turn water into wine at all, but IMO a good manager at least gets a certain level of performance from their players.

Not a dig at just you, but lots of people seem to think players missing chances and making mistakes is just 1 of those things.

I disagree, I think a good Manager coaches the players better and lessens the chance they will do such things.

Not expecting him to turn water into wine at all, but IMO a good manager at least gets a certain level of performance from their players.
Exactly, hence all the analysts and their stats these days. They are there to review matches with a clinical level of oversight so they can pinpoint the good and bad points from a game or individual performance. That then gets fed back to the manager/coaching staff so they can work on stuff the following week in training.

There has been an improvement in points earned of 35 points at this stage of season compared to last 2 seasons that's progess with any purchases funded by sales, I don't think can expect much more, if next season is similar process then be in midtable position. Without the deductions wouldnt be near the relegation places.
Don't go counting out deductions next season m8, if we manage another miracle and be part of this league..

1000001743.png

As split a poll as I've ever seen on here.

I voted yes. I'm not sure why exactly but I feel like they'll get even worse without Dyche's hoof and chase the flicks basics footy.