Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
which clubs who finished higher than us could he be first choice for?

Atletico Madrid - signed Mandzukic
Barca - no
Real -no
Bayern - signed lewandowski
Dortmund - dont spend big
Paris - no
Monaco - no

Theres no one else I can think of?!?!

I know you've said 'higher' there, but I honestly think Spurs are the most competition for him. More money than sense them lot as we know.

Cant see him wanting to join them to be honest simply because our manager has more pull.

I know you've said 'higher' there, but I honestly think Spurs are the most competition for him. More money than sense them lot as we know.

....rumour site has it that we are meeting Chelsea officials (in Birmingham) today to finalise a £21m deal. Probably pure fantasy, but it would be good to tie this deal up and move on.

As much money as spurs throw at it, I can't see Chelsea selling to them, regardless of what Rom wants.

Jose has said so many times he likes Everton, clearly we have a relationship with the loan and we're not direct competition to them, so from Chelsea's point of view it would be good business.

If we meet the asking price and Rom doesn't come, it would be his choice, not the clubs.

Flip it on his head, if he does come it would be his choice as well.

Just hope he comes to his senses.

ROME ROMELU

As much money as spurs throw at it, I can't see Chelsea selling to them, regardless of what Rom wants.

Jose has said so many times he likes Everton, clearly we have a relationship with the loan and we're not direct competition to them, so from Chelsea's point of view it would be good business.

If we meet the asking price and Rom doesn't come, it would be his choice, not the clubs.

I agree, they'll be lucky to stay within 10 points of us at the top, and that's before we make any more signings.

They are going to get lost at Warwick services. I can see it now.

347tkc0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back