Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't want the shirt - I don't want him.

We're the smart, safe choice for him with a club and a league he knows well. If he goes off to Spain or Italy I fancy his lack of touch would be badly shown up.

Ultimately I don't care - I trust The good looking spaniard.

Fully agree. When Duncan Ferguson came on loan he got what this club was all about, and signed up for the long term. I understand Lukaku seeing what is available for him but I wouldn't let him leave us hanging for too long once his holiday is over. He should be thrilled se have shown so much faith in him.

ReliableVillainousHypsilophodon.gif
Good use of California man (ensino man to the yanks)

We seem to be putting all of our eggs into one Lukaku-shaped basket. Let's hope it pays off.

None of the top clubs want him he won't do much better than Everton he should sign for us and help get top 4 finish
Precedent for this with that over hyped tool who used to manage here he had ideas beyond his station and look what happened to him. I won't be arsed if Lukaku ends up elsewhere it's only Roberto being keen that makes me think otherwise. At the figures bandied around I think he's a massive gamble - how much is Michu these days?

He goes on about playing CL. If he signs for us in a year or so he'll be playing it for a side that loves him rather than going to a CL side now, sitting on the bench and getting 20 mins here and there.

I want Lukaku, but if we don't get him I won't be devastated either.

Remy would be ace but looks possibly Arsenal bound, if not then would have him for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back