Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all serious if we dont get lukaku and bony goes elsewere, who would you want to be looking at?
I dont even know if i would want anyone else,ive set my head on if its not Lukaku,its Bony [which i know might not happen],all this wait and see for Lukaku while he have's a holiday,did he not have one at the world cup,saying that i think he will be here soon hopefully,and linking players that we are after even if it was just us after them,they soon get linked to every team pos to make everton fans worry

The more it goes on, the more I think it's happening.

I'm not ITK or pretending to be, but I reckon Everton and Chelsea have agreed a fee and Rom has been informed and is thinking about it on holiday. When he decides, if he say yes (which he better), he'll be ours for the agreed fee.

If he says no, then Chelsea will open up bidding to someone else.

It would benefit Chelsea to sell to us. They get the money and he will damage other teams around them as they know Everton are always up there, so could in turn help them. It could also mean he could score against them obviously, but its more to their advantage than not.

Selling to someone like Wolfsburg does no one any good, including Rom.

Who's parents and what do they mean by that?
It used to be on the introduction of MOTD, something along the lines,
On a good day you can see Anfield, and on a bad day you can see Goodison
Think it was said by Heskey's parents, perhaps someone can enlighten us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back