Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's really between us and Wolfsburg, he'd be stupid to go to Wolfsburg.
Him and De Bruyne have been friends since they were kids and they can pay better wages than us. They are literally the only things I can think of.

Reports today that Chelsea are looking at Filipe Luis for £20m and even the possibility of bringing Drogba back.

If not bony or lukaku id get traore in on loan as well as munir off barca and have them with naismith and kone/mirallas up top. All rotating depending on form etc.

Id then do the 20 odd mil in one swoop, Andrei Kanchelskis similar type player from.somewhere.

If all these signings come off the only thing we would be lacking is a top class winger.

Him and De Bruyne have been friends since they were kids and they can pay better wages than us. They are literally the only things I can think of.

Since start of year Pound v Euro increased 20% in value.

So if we offer 80k a week they would have to offer 100k euros or more a week to match us

If reports are true and we're signing players then surely that means Lukaku's price isn't as high as expected? Chelsea did after all sell Sturridge for what now seems a bargain at 12 million.

If reports are true and we're signing players then surely that means Lukaku's price isn't as high as expected? Chelsea did after all sell Sturridge for what now seems a bargain at 12 million.
I suspect we're trying to bring a couple of promising players in early such as Besic, to convince Lukaku to sign. I hope he does, but I also hope Martinez is strong enough to jib him if he dithers for too long, and bring in another option before the season starts.

Do paddy power know something we don't

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 174

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back