Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing a curved ball here, but do Evertonians think Lukaku would reject Liverpool (who are in the CL) in favour of *trying* and *struggling* to get in the top 4 with Everton? I doubt he is in love with Everton that much. Don't get me wrong, I hope we sign him, but it does depend on our budget, finances and all that crap.

We've got the money though, so it doesn't depend on the finances does it. Don't know how many times people have to say it.

Not trying too. Just stating what I know.
Will be decided by Friday I am told too.

Hope you're right, we need to put it to bed one way or the other ASAP now.

Excuse me for doubting the veracity of your claims though; it is the internet....

Throwing a curved ball here, but do Evertonians think Lukaku would reject Liverpool (who are in the CL) in favour of *trying* and *struggling* to get in the top 4 with Everton? I doubt he is in love with Everton that much. Don't get me wrong, I hope we sign him, but it does depend on our budget, finances and all that crap.

Recken he would jump at the chance of replacing Suarez.

Is there anyone realistic we could sign that would have the same affect on you?
It's a good point that mate. I've expressed doubts about Rom but there's no doubting signing him would be massively popular among the faithful and with Barry on board the whole "loanee" thing suddenly transforms into a stick to ram right up the holes of sneering mancs and kopites.

If Roberto wants him and the lad signs thats good enough for me.

It's a good point that mate. I've expressed doubts about Rom but there's no doubting signing him would be massively popular among the faithful and with Barry on board the whole "loanee" thing suddenly transforms into a stick to ram right up the holes of sneering mancs and kopites.

If Roberto wants him and the lad signs thats good enough for me.

and that hairy ball bag Martin Samual.

Sky sports have trimmed his odds, not really anything to look into though as more people may just be betting on him to join so to risk losing money they have done it.

still favoruites to sign him though with athletico second

Attachments

• Picture3.webp
    Picture3.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 104
That Sky Sports interview tells me a lot, like Moyes, i think Roberto has the same stance about talking about players that are contracted to other Clubs. Surely if he's talking about both of them the way he is, there is a high chance of it happening.
Moyes lost that stance pretty fkn quick when he headed down the East Lancs, didn't he?

can u believe people defending David Moyes with this ******' excitement going on? it's so much better with RM. David Moyes did the job that Walter Smith would have done had he had a £27m windfall from a Wayne Rooney. We were setback, but RM knows. He bloody knows what Everton are.

What player could we realistically sign if we dont get him? Similar age and same kind of price range up to 25mil say?

I have no idea myself.

Walter Smith had no money. He spent on Dacourt, Collins, Materazzi, then within 3 months there was no chairman. Duncan Ferguson was sold behind his back. FFS. No leadership. He had to sell all his signings. Moyes had Rooney. Smith is the real saviour for keeping us up and never under him were we thought of as a small club fighting above our weight. We were thought of as a sleeping giant doing badly and underachieving and he was thought of as a failure. Moyes worked to destroy all that but luckily RM IS NOW IN CHARGE!

%25E2%2580%259CThe%2Bmore%2Breal%2Byou%2Bget%2Bthe%2Bmore%2Bunreal%2Bthe%2Bworld%2Bgets.%25E2%2580%259D%2B-John%2BLennon.jpg

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back