Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham close to that Valencia from Ecuador, just hope we don't put all our eggs in one basket and get [Poor language removed] off.

if we get lukaku, we get traore on loan.

if we don't get him, we're looking at a cheaper backup alternative but also no traore? possibly two £10m strikers?

i doubt ba is available for loan and hence why we'll be looking at traore ahead of him, despite ba being the least risky option. if all this is true of course, i think it's very plausable that we've gone to chelsea and said we want rom as plan a, if he turns us down, we are interested in coming back to you about ba.

If he doesn't join now it'll be a bit embarrassing really. We've put all our faith and time into him and this has been brewing since January, make no mistake he's the reason we didn't spend anything.

He's a goal scorer he'll score 15 -20 a season minimum in the prem that equals 20mil plus for any player
And he's had 2 full seasons to prove himself which he's done
If we're gonna compete then we've gotta make statements and boy would signing Lukaku be 1
Spurs wud [Poor language removed] it lol

Says in the beeb that Liverpool are going to bid for him. Don't think that's realistic.

Sadly, it's totally realistic as they're a striker down and what's worse is they'd blow us out of the water. It would be sickening to see him join them

The plus point, however, is this: Mourinho doesn't want to sell him to a direct rival and Liverpool are this so I still don't see him going to any top 4 team in England unless Lukaku goes on strike to force a move through or something

My thoughts on caughtoffside.com's report.....

_48054282_mex_offside_goalcopy.jpg

can u believe people defending David Moyes with this ******' excitement going on? it's so much better with RM. David Moyes did the job that Walter Smith would have done had he had a £27m windfall from a Wayne Rooney. We were setback, but RM knows. He bloody knows what Everton are.

Wrong.

Walter Smith was nowhere close to David Moyes.

We'd have been relegated had Smith stayed. That's a fact.

Sadly, it's totally realistic as they're a striker down and what's worse is they'd blow us out of the water. It would be sickening to see him join them

The plus point, however, is this: Mourinho doesn't want to sell him to a direct rival and Liverpool are this so I still don't see him going to any top 4 team in England unless Lukaku goes on strike to force a move through or something

They sold Mata to United.

I know they aren't a top four side but I would imagine Chelsea regard United as a bigger direct rival and more potent threat than they do Liverpool.

I have to say Lukaku to Liverpool does seem realistic to me as well.

This guy has painted himself into a corner of self regard and seems to think he is entitled to play in the CL.

None of the leading contenders at home or abroad seem interested so Liverpool would suit him down to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back