Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahaha you are utterly clueless

This tika taka crap is ingrained into the club from top to bottom, Nothing will be changed but players
I'm clueless because we are disagreeing on one thing? Do you think Everton will win the Europa League?

Are you telling me Luis Enrique won't change some things?

I'm clueless because we are disagreeing on one thing? Do you think Everton will win the Europa League?

Are you telling me Luis Enrique won't change some things?

Everton winning the Europa League has what to do with Barca changing there approach to football?

I'm glad he's saying that he wants to win the biggest trophies and play for the biggest teams.

Take the blinkers off lads, we aren't in either of those categories. If we sign him, I'll enjoy him while we have him. It's no insult to say we're not the best.

As I understand it Everton have informed Rom of some clarity by the weekend.

Truly expect things to pick up around then.

So we should too, it's a privilege to play in royal blue, and he'll play 40 odd games guaranteed next year if he stays fit he won't be the main man anywhere else decent.

Honestly, I don't get the mentality of good players thinking they should just be gifted champions league football. Whatever happened to the players who wanted to make their mark and drag a team into the upper echelons? It annoys me to no end hearing players think they deserve to be in champions league or whatever just because they are good.

Moyes flopped just about as spectacularly as can be and is now holding out for a champions league club to come in for him. Why on earth would someone gift that? EARN IT FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back