Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt theres much left in the kitty if we signed both Lukaku and Besic, reckon thats like 26m there, maybe scrape enough for Galloway and a few young cheap lids from elsewhere, but the rest of the squad will be bulked up with loans.

I can still see the Barca lid coming back ya know, hes got a front 3 of Messi, Sewerz and Neymar ahead of him, hes gonna love dat bench.

Wanted to play in England maybe? Didn't like the coaching staff/team mates? Loads of reasons he could have moved, but for Lukaku - a guy who has "stepped down" to two clubs on loan over the last two years - to say it is disrespectful IMO.
Fair enough, but you can see where he's coming from. He could probably do with keeping his opinions to himself a bit more though.

No, it's the little things like Mourinho commenting that he isn't telling the truth about certain things, belittling Arsenal as a club for no reason and generally being deluded in his statements.

I have no problem whatsoever with a guy thinking and acting like a winner, but I think Lukaku crosses the line from being determined and confident into being, to be blunt, a bit of a bell.

That said, I don't hold footballers up as role models - as long as he's good at his job and not biting or going out to injure fellow pros, he can be the biggest bell on the planet for all I care.

I don't think its a bad attitude as such, he is bloody minded. His attitude will clash with Jose.

He needs a good manager to mentor him, Roberto is that type of personality.

I doubt theres much left in the kitty if we signed both Lukaku and Besic, reckon thats like 26m there, maybe scrape enough for Galloway and a few young cheap lids from elsewhere, but the rest of the squad will be bulked up with loans.

I can still see the Barca lid coming back ya know, hes got a front 3 of Messi, Sewerz and Neymar ahead of him, hes gonna love dat bench.
I'd take that every day of the week, tbh.

Not even 100% sure he'll make their bench really - he has Pedro ahead of him too.

Not even 100% sure he'll make their bench really - he has Pedro ahead of him too.
of course he will make the bench. He will start a few games at the start of the season. Enrique managed him at Barca B and he thinks he is ready for the full team. I want us to get Adama now. Deulofeu will play at Barca and will shine.

Neymar injured, Suarez banned. The only wingers Barca have are Neymar, Pedro and Deulofeu. Adama will go out on loan me thinks

of course he will make the bench. He will start a few games at the start of the season. Enrique managed him at Barca B and he thinks he is ready for the full team. I want us to get Adama now. Deulofeu will play at Barca and will shine.

Neymar injured, Suarez banned. The only wingers Barca have are Neymar, Pedro and Deulofeu. Adama will go out on loan me thinks

Unlike here then

of course he will make the bench. He will start a few games at the start of the season. Enrique managed him at Barca B and he thinks he is ready for the full team. I want us to get Adama now. Deulofeu will play at Barca and will shine

If you say so - in my eyes he's as much chance of playing for Barca regularly next season as McAleny does for us. Maybe 10 games max off the bench.

If I were him I'd be taking the chance at 30+ instead, whether at Everton or elsewhere, but maybe he's better right now than I personally think he is.

If you say so - in my eyes he's as much chance of playing for Barca regularly next season as McAleny does for us. Maybe 10 games max off the bench.

If I were him I'd be taking the chance at 30+ instead, whether at Everton or elsewhere, but maybe he's better right now than I personally think he is.
Don't forget that Barca style of play will suit him more and the defenders in Spain aren't very good.

Get on the arl youtube mate and watch Adama Traore ;)

This is what puts me off him mate, I disagree that his opinion of himself matches his talent. It's not too far off like but he isn't the finished article like he thinks he is. You're allowed to be amibitious, but being cocky is only allowed if you can back it up.
Hasn't he scored more goals than pretty much anyone else had by his age? I'd say he's backing it up pretty well thus far.

Don't forget that Barca style of play will suit him more and the defenders in Spain aren't very good.

Get on the arl youtube mate and watch Adama Traore ;)

Passing the ball short/backwards 3000 times a match

Yep will defo suit the head down run at defenders type of players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back