Wyness out

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
I've come across this on my morning wanderings, don't have a clue who has started it, could be KEIOC crowd suppose, but IMO they want their arses kicking. At this momentr in time with the rs in full meltdown why distract attention. People in positions like Wyness are paid to get the job done in any way, he is doing that, think of what went before. Call him Bully if you like but without any alternatives don't rock the boat as its author seems to be finding out.

http://wynessout.com/

It will be either keioc, 1 of the idiots on TW or the idiot on NSNO (Am sure we all know there names.
If you ask them they will deny it though

aside from a sugar daddy, everton will have to get used to having a budget that reflects their league position. i can't see how the club are lying there. if we get in the champs league then we get more money to spend. simple maths really.

Don't you think that they are right out of order to rock the boat now. The fact I disagree with them would not normally make me lose the right to post what they want but with the [Poor language removed] in turmoil why, it is bloody stupid(n)

As my thus far failed attempt to get any response from the marketing manager at the club emphasises we are lagging behind other clubs commercially. What many of the out'ters fail to do however is offer an alternative or constructive advice.

We're in a position now where we are better off than most clubs but lagging behind the best.

we need to change the kit to adidas or nike. it's really hard to buy umbro products abroad. chelsea bought out their umbro contract to change to adidas. if we want to be global players we should think of the bigger picture.

I for one am truly sick of all this ' Wyness Out', KEIOC bollocks,some fans are not happy unless they have something or someone to complain about. And these self titled super fans do my [Poor language removed] head right in ! Whatever will be will be, the club will decide its own fate and future direction.

Just had a look.

I must admit that at first glance I just thought 'tut' (a small tut though - not a big Mary Whitehouse, 'someone's flashing minge' effort)

Then I noticed the comment board..thingy.

And lo-and-behold, there was that name - Java! (nb: Jerry Clarke from Woolton!)

And the SECOND I saw Java had rushed, for the millionth time, to the rescue of the man with a medicine-ball for a head, I instantly became wynessout.com's biggest fan and supporter.

Just for those who don't know, Java is a notorious 'let's-all-fuuck-off-to-Kirkby' cheerleader.

He is also a 'moderator' on the Echo's website's.

Here's how he moderates.

If you're for Wyness, Leahy, Luvvie etc - say what you want.

Disagree?

You're barred - that simple.

So erm....visit wynessout.com and make sure you tell all your friends!

It's great and remember - Java hates it!

Just had a look.

I must admit that at first glance I just thought 'tut' (a small tut though - not a big Mary Whitehouse, 'someone's flashing minge' effort)

Then I noticed the comment board..thingy.

And lo-and-behold, there was that name - Java! (nb: Jerry Clarke from Woolton!)

And the SECOND I saw Java had rushed, for the millionth time, to the rescue of the man with a medicine-ball for a head, I instantly became wynessout.com's biggest fan and supporter.

Just for those who don't know, Java is a notorious 'let's-all-fuuck-off-to-Kirkby' cheerleader.

He is also a 'moderator' on the Echo's website's.

Here's how he moderates.

If you're for Wyness, Leahy, Luvvie etc - say what you want.

Disagree?

You're barred - that simple.

So erm....visit wynessout.com and make sure you tell all your friends!

It's great and remember - Java hates it!

You could say the opposite of quite a few Everton sites though, say anything positive about the club and the admin dont like it. How about you have your opinion?

i think the site is a bit ott & perhaps a sad reflection of how divided the fanbase has become over off-field issues. however, i do feel wyness has been a great disappointment & certainly won't shed a tear when he does move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back