Wyness out

Status
Not open for further replies.
i for one wouldn't want to see the club go on a spending spree, even if we had a sudden cash windfall. the steady progress moyes has made is most impressive & hopefully the board can provide sufficient funds for him to continue the good work. i think those who are dissatisfied with wyness as a ceo would obviously like to see him replaced with somebody more effective in the role, of course it's all a matter of opinion & kenwright's is the one that counts. i'm sure that if kenwright announced his intention to sell the club or even to dilute his holding, thereby relinquishing control, there would be plenty of interested parties. but that doesn't guarantee that whoever succeeds kenwright will be an improvement. one only has to look across the park to see there are risks to a takeover of the club.

Couldnt agree more..the state of the RS has been brought on by themselves selling out to billy the kid and his oppo and should be a lesson to us all in that its better the devil you know

Couldnt agree more..the state of the RS has been brought on by themselves selling out to billy the kid and his oppo and should be a lesson to us all in that its better the devil you know

get away, part of their problem is an inept manager, too many douches in the squad already, a backroom thats the quickest to judge in the land and a media campaign that whips up a storm at the slightest incling.

moyes has spoken numerous times at length about expectation and forward planning. far too many other clubs over ride this with crazy overspending and fan appeasement (however short term).

we have suffered, inbreds on the board, honest gambling with the clubs future, no [Poor language removed] way for me.

bill kenwright isnt perfect, who is?
- me personally, i like the progress and moyes and his signings. i like the upward direction of the club and the possibilities of success.

You could say the opposite of quite a few Everton sites though, say anything positive about the club and the admin dont like it. How about you have your opinion?
Absolutely true.

There is a slight difference though.

On a supporter's website, I'd expect to see opinions put forcefully and those disagreeing told "you're talking out your arrse lad!" etc.

However one would think a site on 'local' paper that (presumably) would call itself unbiased, would at least go through the motions of pretending it gives both sides of the story.

It doesn't.

Maybe gang culture has prevailed....blood!

i for one wouldn't want to see the club go on a spending spree, even if we had a sudden cash windfall. the steady progress moyes has made is most impressive & hopefully the board can provide sufficient funds for him to continue the good work. i think those who are dissatisfied with wyness as a ceo would obviously like to see him replaced with somebody more effective in the role, of course it's all a matter of opinion & kenwright's is the one that counts. i'm sure that if kenwright announced his intention to sell the club or even to dilute his holding, thereby relinquishing control, there would be plenty of interested parties. but that doesn't guarantee that whoever succeeds kenwright will be an improvement. one only has to look across the park to see there are risks to a takeover of the club.

Here's the thing, Wyness is effective at his job. The easiest way to tell.....the fact that he has so many haters. You really think that somebody is going to come in and make it all Rosy for everybody? No. Wyness is there to steady the financial ship, and like it or not, he has done that, now he takes on the monumental task of making us profitable, which is damn hard in todays footballing world. He doesn't do this because he loves the club, he does it because it is his job and doesn't allow his feelings for the spiritual side get in his way much like any supporter in the job would do.

Absolutely true.

On a supporter's website, I'd expect to see opinions put forcefully and those disagreeing told "you're talking out your arrse lad!" etc.

However one would think a site on 'local' paper that (presumably) would call itself unbiased, would at least go through the motions of pretending it gives both sides of the story.

It doesn't.

Not this supporters website, we like to think we can have a well reasoned debate rather than a swearing match.

Absolutely true.

It doesn't.

I dont the difference sorry mate, if your saying 1 admin should be unbiased then so should they all. The lad you mentioned obviously has opinions on this issue and if your going to let the fans sites do it then its a bit 2 faced to not let this fella do it

The eND

Wyness is an abosulute legend he will seal the kirkby move to advance the club furthermore i believe scott gemmill should be brought back to goodison as a midfield coach or Davy's new assistant manager, and we should also get Per Kroldrup back instead of anthony Gardener.

Wyness is an abosulute legend he will seal the kirkby move to advance the club furthermore i believe scott gemmill should be brought back to goodison as a midfield coach or Davy's new assistant manager, and we should also get Per Kroldrup back instead of anthony Gardener.

that bit was the clue.

Here's the thing, Wyness is effective at his job. The easiest way to tell.....the fact that he has so many haters. You really think that somebody is going to come in and make it all Rosy for everybody? No. Wyness is there to steady the financial ship, and like it or not, he has done that, now he takes on the monumental task of making us profitable, which is damn hard in todays footballing world. He doesn't do this because he loves the club, he does it because it is his job and doesn't allow his feelings for the spiritual side get in his way much like any supporter in the job would do.

Not this supporters website, we like to think we can have a well reasoned debate rather than a swearing match.
why would anybody hate an effective ceo? if wyness really was effective he would have a much lower profile - people complain about him as a result of all the cock-ups he's supposed to have eradicated but which still upset fans & cost the club money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back