Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear for this one. Reminiscent of Kudus: rumour comes out of nowhere and seems to suggest it’s almost done, then it progressively gets further and further away. Different circumstances but I can see a similar outcome, with him strutting his stuff and generally looking boss elsewhere.
Yeah I can’t see this one happening. It’s up to the player and sounds like plenty of decent teams are in for him. Newcastle might want to do us a favour PSR wise but it’ll be up to the player because they get the benefit of selling him on their balance sheet no matter where he goes.

I get the feeling Newcastle and Everton all along have planned for a Dom/Minteh swap but need to feed outside rumours in to make it seem less set up.
Ideally the cool heads are at the clubs making a sensible deal while the media / fans lose theirs.

Still, 30m ?

I get the feeling Newcastle and Everton all along have planned for a Dom/Minteh swap but need to feed outside rumours in to make it seem less set up.

I haven't seen enough of the kid mate, would a straight swap be a good deal for us, is this kid worth 30m?

Going to leave us massively short up top as I'm assuming this kid will be a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back