Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen enough of the kid mate, would a straight swap be a good deal for us, is this kid worth 30m?

Going to leave us massively short up top as I'm assuming this kid will be a winger.

Well it's not a like-for-like swap of course. Dom has 12 months left and we both have PSR so I think it's just looking at the best deals. Like playing swapsies in the school yard.

We need a new striker regardless.

Well it's not a like-for-like swap of course. Dom has 12 months left and we both have PSR so I think it's just looking at the best deals. Like playing swapsies in the school yard.

We need a new striker regardless.

No of course mate, but in current circumstances DCL is worth around 30m to us and a replacement would probably cost us around the same.

If it was a separate deal, would you say this kid is worth 30m or are we overpaying for someone without any PL minutes? His stats look great in the Dutch league like.

No of course mate, but in current circumstances DCL is worth around 30m to us and a replacement would probably cost us around the same.

If it was a separate deal, would you say this kid is worth 30m or are we overpaying for someone without any PL minutes? His stats look great in the Dutch league like.

I mean values for top youngsters these days is wild anyway. Realistically he's like, what, £15m but you see how expensive everyone is these days.

Exciting right winger instead of Jack Harrison? Give me that at any value.

Don't really want this to be a swap deal for DCL (for all intents and purposes) unless Dom has essentially handed in a transfer request by refusing to sign a new deal. I hope that's not the case.

Not sure we'll make any profit if he's £30 million!
Can't have everything I guess.

But yeah, you can imagine in two years Kev getting a hard time because we can't sell him for anything like we bought him + a PSR loss.

The fact that it was a tricksy PSR workaround with Dom in the first place will be forgotten.

Don't really want this to be a swap deal for DCL (for all intents and purposes) unless Dom has essentially handed in a transfer request by refusing to sign a new deal. I hope that's not the case.
I don’t know but the noises seemed to be he wasn’t signing a new contract? If that’s the case then we are probably wise to try to extract some value from him moving rather than letting him go on a free. I know we all have limited faith in recruitment but we’d all be going mad if he walked away on a free next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back