Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irresponsile to let him go for free given the clubs past finances.

We do need that target man and more goals in the team though - even more desperate if DCL goes.
Exactly. If he’s stalling on a new deal or has told the club he’s not signing then we have to get something for him. Its been so hard with Moshiri in charge to have faith in signing decent replacements but it’s the sort of thing football clubs have to do all the time. We need to start being good at it at some point 😂

Be a nice little twist of the knife if DCL scuppers the whole deal because his agents got him the gig in Milan and he wouldn’t be seen dead in Newcastle.

From Newcastle’s point of view they’re collecting injury prone strikers with DCL joining Wilson and Isaak. If we got one of their top youth prospects and DCL does his quad again as soon as he arrives there’ll be people asking some serious questions of Howe and the Newcastle recruitment team.

I have a long, deep scepticism of Eredivisie. Especially when it includes PSV/Feyenoord. It's like signing someone from Rangers or Celtic.

Clever from Newcastle to sign attacking players and loan them there.

All the angst from Newcastle fans - I doubt any of them have actually watched the lad play a full game.

I have a long, deep scepticism of Eredivisie. Especially when it includes PSV/Feyenoord. It's like signing someone from Rangers or Celtic.

Clever from Newcastle to sign attacking players and loan them there.

All the angst from Newcastle fans - I doubt any of them have actually watched the lad play a full game.

Where did Branthwaite prove himself a capable player? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back