Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know but the noises seemed to be he wasn’t signing a new contract? If that’s the case then we are probably wise to try to extract some value from him moving rather than letting him go on a free. I know we all have limited faith in recruitment but we’d all be going mad if he walked away on a free next summer.
If he isn’t signing a new deal we absolutely HAVE TO sell him with our finances.

I don’t know but the noises seemed to be he wasn’t signing a new contract? If that’s the case then we are probably wise to try to extract some value from him moving rather than letting him go on a free. I know we all have limited faith in recruitment but we’d all be going mad if he walked away on a free next summer.
Irresponsile to let him go for free given the clubs past finances.

We do need that target man and more goals in the team though - even more desperate if DCL goes.

If this swap deal happens, his value is basically whatever we value for Dom. Both can be £30m, £80m, £0, doesn't matter.

You'd imagine for Newcastle to be happiest they'd want a lowest fee possible with a sell-on, surely?

Can't imagine it'd be beneficial for us with DCL, mind.

Be a nice little twist of the knife if DCL scuppers the whole deal because his agents got him the gig in Milan and he wouldn’t be seen dead in Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back