Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
An inverted RW with pace that cuts inside and has a goal threat? Such an antithetical choice from the modern day Everton. I'd love to have a player like that but we'll need a solid option at RB to overlap and cover. Currently, I don't think Patto or Seamus would be the best help. If we also got Kabore, this could look like a great deal.

Apparently he has the potential to be amazing, so I think there could definitely be profit to be made. He's still only 19 also

Seeing as they bought Gordon for 40m and didn’t decide that this guy is any better and he got hardly any minutes … I think 30m for him seems steep to say the least

It seems like what started as people saying its hard to judge how good someone is by looking at their stats in the dutch league has become an argument about whether any good player has ever played in the dutch league at any point in its history which seems a bit pointless really. Playing in the dutch league doesn't stop you from being good nobody is saying it does its just a case of working out what level 10 goals in that league translates to thats all.

This is my perspective also. In addition, it’s not like we don’t need wide players, I’d say the front 4 (LW, RW, CF & Doucoure) were our weak points last year - so we shift a striker who is OOC next year for a pacy talented young wide player… creating one issue (lack of a cf we have confidence in) and solving about 5 (PSR, DCL potentially going for zero, pace out wide, net wages down, replacement for dobbin in squad)

100% any and all of the 4 forward areas must be improved.

I suppose it comes down to what happens with DCL but it's a massive coup if we get this player (I don't think some realise this) he is seen as a similar player to what Mane was like.

Bewildering isnt it?

Yeah just dont think they will pay that for dcl could be wrong

They will pay what is needed for DCL and us for Minteh based on PSR

Seeing as they bought Gordon for 40m and didn’t decide that this guy is any better and he got hardly any minutes … I think 30m for him seems steep to say the least

Price means nothing as a PSR deal

Bewildering isnt it?

Well if that's the case we're valuing DCL at £6 million then?

Bewildering isnt it?

You can say psr yes but if they want 40 got minteh you think everton will pay it. Minteh will be a separate deal from dcl club have tried get him because of psr. I still think efc want keep dcl

Well if that's the case we're valuing DCL at £6 million then?

Lost me?

You can say psr yes but if they want 40 got minteh you think everton will pay it. Minteh will be a separate deal from dcl club have tried get him because of psr. I still think efc want keep dcl

DCL isnt worth £37mil. We dont know if Minteh is worth £37mil to Newcastle.

Its a swap with it being setup as separate deals purely for the eye test. There may be a nominal fee added one way but for all intents and purposes its a swap for PSR.

If the total is £40mil both ways on 5 year deals...

It gives each side £200mil buying power & £8mil off the books for year one.

Lost me?

DCL isnt worth £37mil. We dont know if Minteh is worth £37mil to Newcastle.

Its a swap with it being setup as separate deals purely for the eye test. There may be a nominal fee added one way but for all intents and purposes its a swap for PSR.

If the total is £40mil both ways on 5 year deals...

It gives each side £200mil buying power & £8mil off the books for year one.
Not disagreeing with you mate but how does a deal like that give each side 200m buying power? This psr stuff gets more confusing by the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back