Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but feel like we've missed a trick here.

We've been crying out for a right-winger of his profile for years. Brighton getting another quality young player ahead of us 🤷‍♂️

We've been crying out for a right-winger of his profile for years. Brighton getting another quality player ahead of us 🤷‍♂️
My hope is that this was an opportunistic bid to solve a few problems including PSR, DCL's contact and the need for a pacy winger.

Hasn't worked out so hopefully we have alternatives. He might not have even been our first choice.

We've been crying out for a right-winger of his profile for years. Brighton getting another quality young player ahead of us 🤷‍♂️
They're liquid, we're not. It is what it is.

I'm at least encouraged that we're being linked to this profile of player. With Minteh and Phillogene, I'm pleasantly surprised that we're linked to pacy young wingers.

Instead of blaming DCL for our woes, maybe look at the clowns who put us in this mess of not being able to spend.
Our former prestigious board and owner for a start. Then the countless managers and directors of football who identified a whole multitude of crap.
You don't agree with this @ForeverBlue92 /foreverblert92? You would rather blame one player for tings than, moshman, darling Denise and uncle Bill.
Again, you're either incredibly stupid or really really incredibly stupid.
No offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back