Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The echo is a well known red rag, it does not like Everton. If someone from the echo said good morning to me I would check my watch to see if they were telling the truth

The echo......for all there faults, well kirkbride anyway, seems good people!
He's been pretty much on the ball this summer

The echo......for all there faults, well kirkbride anyway, seems good people!
He's been pretty much on the ball this summer

But he and the rest of them never report any actual news. Its just stuff about someone not signing or not close to signing, like today. Like Alan Myers on twitter, constantly trying to find new ways of appearing to be in the know, when it's just recycled clap-trap that everyone already knows. I dismiss it, its boring.

Silva last comments made it sound like he was after more than one CB is where I get my hope from. Unfortunately it sounds like he'll accept just one at this point.

In all honestly mate, i think we can handle 1 centre back for now.
If it was between getting one centre and an improvement in DM than i would pick that ahead of 2 centre backs

But he and the rest of them never report any actual news. Its just stuff about someone not signing or not close to signing, like today. Like Alan Myers on twitter, constantly trying to find new ways of appearing to be in the know, when it's just recycled clap-trap that everyone already knows. I dismiss it, its boring.

Best thing you can do re:Alan Myers is unfollow

9A09F1BC-5591-470B-9C8B-9E8DDE59D3EA.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back