Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
If rumours are true and we enquired before the World Cup, silva and brands must think highly of him and that he is key to our revival.

I stupidly thought this might get wrapped up today.

Someone in all this is being a jerk, just hope it’s not us!

If rumours are true and we enquired before the World Cup, silva and brands must think highly of him and that he is key to our revival.

I stupidly thought this might get wrapped up today.

Someone in all this is being a jerk, just hope it’s not us!

He will wait till United say no, currently I suspect they are saying maybe.

having some semblance in common language w silva, richarlison, and virginia should be a boon to attract mina.

come on, lad. you don't wanna be hearing mostly french from your fans and manager, do you?

Why take the stepping stone when you dont feel you have to?

The point being he's dragging his feet for Man Utd/Lyon?
Thought the Sport article (barca's paper) said we had a "preliminary agreement" but the deal was "financially interesting" and that the finer details were being hashed out?

I can't imagine they'd let him travel if everything wasn't agreed so I can't see why people are insistent that he's holding out for someone else.

Let's be honest here, every one is guessing at what is happening. I know it is close to moist trouser times but it is neither time for wrist slitting for not signing or for actually signing, depending on your point of view.

Just calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back