Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why take the stepping stone when you dont feel you have to?

The point being he's dragging his feet for Man Utd/Lyon?
Don’t think he would be a guaranteed starter at Man United and Lyon is still a stepping stone for bigger teams. And we can pay him and his agent more than any french team aside from PSG.

We still seem to be most likely to sign him at this point. I haven't seen anything today which contradicts that.

Such as things are, there will be a lot of hot air until shortly before he and Barca commit to an offer.

Its not worth refreshing every nanosecond, it's going to go to the wire now like it will for any other player we'll get or otherwise.

I miss the days when we signed the likes of Digne and Richarlison, and took 2 days to announce it... Much better than we signed him/no we didn't....

Why take the stepping stone when you dont feel you have to?

The point being he's dragging his feet for Man Utd/Lyon?
He will wait till United say no, currently I suspect they are saying maybe.
He's clearly holding out for UTD.
Why is everybody so sure it's the player that is holding things up because he's waiting for Lyon/Utd. Has something been said?

Last I heard terms had been agreed with the player, but we hadn't yet agreed a fee with the club. Is that no longer the case

No professional wants a cushier league.

The premier league is a big draw for players.

Some do, why make blanket statements like that?

Oscar, Alex Tereira, Jackson Martinez, Yannick Carrasco, Gaitan, Anthony Modeste? All players who have, or would likely, interest Premier League clubs or other strong leagues if available yet they went to China. And none of them are has-beens either.

Some do, why make blanket statements like that?

Oscar, Alex Tereira, Jackson Martinez, Yannick Carrasco, Gaitan, Anthony Modeste? All players who have, or would likely, interest Premier League clubs or other strong leagues if available yet they went to China. And none of them are has-beens either.

Not sure what your point is.

They didn’t go for the league being easy, they went for all the money.

Your post would only be relevant if the Chinese weren’t paying massive wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back