Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindo Deportivo and now Sport are reporting that the deal was all agreed with us including contract but now Utd have come in with a big offer.

No one quite knows how it's going to turn out. My suspicion is that mina wants utd and we are his insurance. Which means we have to either be patient and try our luck or pull out now and buy someone else.

“Yerry Mina's agents have a total agreement with Everton, which gives them gallons and a good token. The English club offers 32m for the central but Barça has received a major offer from United and wants to sell it to the highest bidder. We'll see who gets away with it”

This fella very reliable. He’s now saying United HAVE bid. United drifted out to 14/1 and remain that price on skybet. Worth a quick cheeky fiver..

“Yerry Mina's agents have a total agreement with Everton, which gives them gallons and a good token. The English club offers 32m for the central but Barça has received a major offer from United and wants to sell it to the highest bidder. We'll see who gets away with it”

This fella very reliable. He’s now saying United HAVE bid. United drifted out to 14/1 and remain that price on skybet. Worth a quick cheeky fiver..

Well as long as they have gallons and a good token everything should be fine.

The danger is that he regards us as his insurance policy if Utd doesn't happen for him and he then comes here with a bad attitude.

We are desperate for decent cb signings but we don't need to be signing a problem. He should have been given an ultimatum weeks ago and we should have walked away.

If Man Utd want him surely they would get him but the question is do Man Utd really want to sign this guy?

Or a leverage to get their real targets?

Really fed up with this. Can we just walk away?

This ain't over. I doubt a club owner would be so naive blurting out to the press over a deal for anything other than PR.

Annoying yes but totally understand Mina weighing up his options. He has no affInity to us or this country whatsoever. This does not mean should he come he's not going to be 100% professional or motivated.

The question is how is our nerve.

Stick or twist marcel.

TBC

Lets be honest absolute no one knows anything about this.

So many guessing he's off to EFC, MUFC and Lyon with no concrete news.

It's one of the most batcrappingly confusing transfers in a long time, United have the pull of being, well, United plus CL but not guaranteed first team football, Lyon have the CL pull and a guaranteed starting place but we supposedly have made the bigger offer in terms of bid, wages, contract length and the chance of being first choice. I actually feel sorry for the lad, he's getting pulled from pillar to post not knowing where his future lies

Mourinho has put the suits at Utd under high pressure, so it's not surprising if they match our bid for Mina and wait and see what happens with Alderweireld/Maguire. They can activate on Thursday if they run out of options.

I'd pull out if it was my decision but that's easy to say. We are being played here but Brands will be lauded if he pulls this off.

lol If anyone is getting away with anything, it is Barcelona.

I'll put a £5 on as I'm terrible at betting and 99% of the time, I can make the opposite happen.

Probably go to Lyon knowing my luck... #UnluckyAlf

Always watch the bookies, it is their job, with millions at stake, to be right and understand what is happening behind the scenes. When they are sure of something it is right 99% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back