Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ain't over. I doubt a club owner would be so naive blurting out to the press over a deal for anything other than PR.

Annoying yes but totally understand Mina weighing up his options. He has no affInity to us or this country whatsoever. This does not mean should he come he's not going to be 100% professional or motivated.

The question is how is our nerve.

Stick or twist marcel.

TBC
“Rooney won’t be sold for anything less than £50m” Goes to Man Utd for £20m + £7m in add-ons.

“Watch this space” on the deal that could’ve seen Moutinho transfer to Everton. Never happened.

Mourinho has put the suits at Utd under high pressure, so it's not surprising if they match our bid for Mina and wait and see what happens with Alderweireld/Maguire. They can activate on Thursday if they run out of options.

I'd pull out if it was my decision but that's easy to say. We are being played here but Brands will be lauded if he pulls this off.

Panicking incase they cant get either and we have already signed Mina. They will keep stalling until thursday but if we fo the same and he goes to Utd we are screwed.

Cant see Mourinho being happy going from both of them, plus Boateng to Mina tbh

Interesting that we seen to have a good relationship with Barcelona, can only be a good thing
Rooney won’t be sold for anything less than £50m” Goes to Man Utd for £20m + £7m in add-ons.

“Watch this space” on the deal that could’ve seen Moutinho transfer to Everton. Never happened.
haha as if that still gets mentioned, its 2018, that was 2004 and has zero to do with anyting that goes on these days

Interesting that we seen to have a good relationship with Barcelona, can only be a good thing

haha as if that still gets mentioned, its 2018, that was 2004 and has zero to do with anyting that goes on these days
He’s still chairman, of course his past dealings are relevant today. In fact, he even said a couple of months ago:

Bill Kenwright on Wayne Rooney: “A Sunday newspaper this week decided he had underachieved and my head was on the block. If my head is on the block for supporting him, I will wear that badge with pride.” (Source: Liverpool Echo)

We had to sell him because he was well past it and on huge wages. Kenwright should be nowhere near deals and sadly, he is.

Mourinho has put the suits at Utd under high pressure, so it's not surprising if they match our bid for Mina and wait and see what happens with Alderweireld/Maguire. They can activate on Thursday if they run out of options.

I'd pull out if it was my decision but that's easy to say. We are being played here but Brands will be lauded if he pulls this off.
Yes. Think we are being played mate. Its a dangerous game for us. I just hope we have good options, but not confident of it.

we are getting played here, time to move on , we need two central defender s anyway so leave it with them and buy someone else, if he dosnt get a move to United, or lyon we can always go back.

No chance mate, I said it the other day, we’re pussies, Swansea took the piss big style and we bent over for them and got shafted, feels the same is happening with Mina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back