Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly do think this is Barca dragging their feet now trying to encourage a bidding war.

Signals from last 2 days from Mina camp have been positive and that theyre happy with Everton terms.

We really need Mina to be encouraged to put his foot down and use some of the power that players have these days to get this tied up. Whether thats with some further Brands persuasion who knows.

Id like him in though. We need a powerhouse back there. Id like another in too if the report is true about wanting 2 CB

Hope we go for another leftfield player instead..now.
I dont mean another left sided player..
i think going for a lad whos head gets turned as easy as a catholic priest on a school trip is going to end badly. Lets just look elsewhere now.
For all the good we have done ridding the club of bad apples...would be mad to get another lad who wont be arsed if we hit a rough patch.

This is all hyperthetical ?!? mind.
I have little idea what month were in...

Hope we go for another leftfield player instead..now.
I dont mean another left sided player..
i think going for a lad whos head gets turned as easy as a catholic priest on a school trip is going to end badly. Lets just look elsewhere now.
For all the good we have done ridding the club of bad apples...would be mad to get another lad who wont be arsed if we hit a rough patch.

This is all hyperthetical ?!? mind.
I have little idea what month were in...
Makes perfect sense to me.
Mind you I am completely mad.

Seems to me that it’s Barca that are acting the goat here.

Mina has agreed personal terms with Everton but Man Utd have offered more money to Barca for the player. Barca are trying to create a bidding war.

It's not that I rate him that highly (tho' I do rate him), it's that he has all the properties we need most: centreback, tall, young, strong, can weigh in with goals from corners/setpieces.

He doesn't seem a fit for Barca, as he doesn't have much of a passing game. His positional play was sometimes all over the place for them too, but that can be worked on if he comes to us.

I think he'd suit the Prem and us.

Cheers mate, some good points in there.

Seems to me that it’s Barca that are acting the goat here.

Mina has agreed personal terms with Everton but Man Utd have offered more money to Barca for the player. Barca are trying to create a bidding war.

We should in this instance just offer what Utd are and get it over the line. I feel nervous in us leaving such a vital position to go down to deadline day.

Seems we now need him to pipe up and tell them to agree it. I just hope we have a backup as this easily might not happen, it stinks of Witsel and Giroud. I would give them a deadline, we cannot end up empty handed.

Wank if it's true about him wanting to sign for us today or tomorrow, Barca have done us dirty there

Hate mourinho so must me. Miserable moaning tosser. They've got bailly lindelof Jones rojo and smalling and he's moaning he desperately needs a new cb. Wish we had that selection try having Keane and jags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back