Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of mind games and manoeuvring going on, can we hold our nerve, hope Brands has a good poker face

it's not bad

15.jpg

Brands4.jpg

5422d4c3b2577b1b02aa1559225a4985

f9434728-48cb-11e8-9968-199694c31d73.webp

The pressure is on for us, our window shuts this week, but France and Spain have their window open till 21st September, Lyon can just make it known that they are interested and wait for our window to close and then they have a clear run at him

I might be mistaken, but Barca really need to get rid of Mina soon, don't they? He is a non-EU national and he's not one of their preferred three if I understand it.
So although United (possibly), Lyon and Everton have expressed interest, as far as I know only Everton have put an actual offer on the table.
If Everton pull out and Man U walk away, Barca would have to choose between a stupidly low offer from Lyon or benching him and not getting anything.

The pressure is on for us, our window shuts this week, but France and Spain have their window open till 21st September, Lyon can just make it known that they are interested and wait for our window to close and then they have a clear run at him
Except the pressure is also on Barca. After this week they may be compelled to accept any old cobblers from Lyon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back