Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressure is on for us, our window shuts this week, but France and Spain have their window open till 21st September, Lyon can just make it known that they are interested and wait for our window to close and then they have a clear run at him

I doubt they’re window is open to nigh on October. Might want to review that one.

Yerry mine has not attended training Tuesday with the permission of the club. Pending his departure. It has closed with Everton and only lack that Barca wants to accept 32 M offering the English

There is no pressure on Barca.

If the rumours are correct and we agreed terms and a fee with Mina a few weeks back, then Barca have done all they can.

He’s held out for United, and Lyon can’t compete financially, so it’s a case of Mina accepting a deal now.

What I don’t like is that he’s almost keeping us on the line, and if something better comes up, he’s gone. We’re screwed.

I hope we’re in the market for more than one CB with less than 72 hours to go, it really is time to be assertive and get one or two centre halves through the door.

To be fair to the lad there are just as many stories in the media that it's barca dragging this out and trying to get a bidding war going for him.

If fact now I think of it since Friday all I've seen is stories saying how we've agreed terms with him but barca is the stumbling block. I'm going to give the kid the benefit of the doubt if he signs...If he doesn't then he's scum lol

To be fair to the lad there are just as many stories in the media that it's barca dragging this out and trying to get a bidding war going for him.

If fact now I think of it since Friday all I've seen is stories saying how we've agreed terms with him but barca is the stumbling block. I'm going to give the kid the benefit of the doubt if he signs...If he doesn't then he's scum lol

Got to accept that a lad from Colombia only has one thing on his mind and that will be securing the economic long term future of himself and his family rather than allegiances to particular clubs. We’ll have jumped ahead of other teams due to what we can pay just the same as United May have jumped ahead of us. They’re all essentially mercenary players today so he’s probably just sat there waiting for Barca and his agent to tell him which club he’s off to next.

I’m opening a book on what quasi-racist remark Moshiri makes about his family first! Voodoo related is a 1/4 odds on early favourite

Columbian.... this is defo not going the voodoo magic way....

p2bluray280.jpg

King Willy is delighted his religion will not be brought into the equation again.....

Got to accept that a lad from Colombia only has one thing on his mind and that will be securing the economic long term future of himself and his family rather than allegiances to particular clubs. We’ll have jumped ahead of other teams due to what we can pay just the same as United May have jumped ahead of us. They’re all essentially mercenary players today so he’s probably just sat there waiting for Barca and his agent to tell him which club he’s off to next.

Completely agree, I think if he had his choice it'd be United but ultimately he'll go where ever his agent tells him to go. Just waiting for barca to agree a fee with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back