Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the pressure is also on Barca. After this week they may be compelled to accept any old cobblers from Lyon
Exactly. PL plays the highest fees, everyone knows that. If Barca thinks they are going to play Man U against us, that's fine, but Marcel will have his walk away point like in any good negotiation. I mean, it's Marcel Brands, man. He could get anyone at anytime. You just don't know where it's going to come from. He's like a transfer ninja. Actually, he is THE transfer ninja.

The bit about him being offered to United in a weird deal for Pogba might make this one of the weirdest transfer stories ever. Don't believe for a second that it actually happened as Barca just signed Vidal and 55 million and two players of pretty unknown quality is nowhere close to what Pogba is worth

Not really, he could just go on loan
It's tough to see his value going up if that happens though. Unless he goes to a decent league and is dominant his stock probably won't be higher than it is now and if he struggles or can only go to say France or somewhere weaker like that it is almost certainly going way down

Except the pressure is also on Barca. After this week they may be compelled to accept any old cobblers from Lyon

There is no pressure on Barca.

If the rumours are correct and we agreed terms and a fee with Mina a few weeks back, then Barca have done all they can.

He’s held out for United, and Lyon can’t compete financially, so it’s a case of Mina accepting a deal now.

What I don’t like is that he’s almost keeping us on the line, and if something better comes up, he’s gone. We’re screwed.

I hope we’re in the market for more than one CB with less than 72 hours to go, it really is time to be assertive and get one or two centre halves through the door.

There is no pressure on Barca.

If the rumours are correct and we agreed terms and a fee with Mina a few weeks back, then Barca have done all they can.

He’s held out for United, and Lyon can’t compete financially, so it’s a case of Mina accepting a deal now.

What I don’t like is that he’s almost keeping us on the line, and if something better comes up, he’s gone. We’re screwed.

I hope we’re in the market for more than one CB with less than 72 hours to go, it really is time to be assertive and get one or two centre halves through the door.

Agreed although there is nothing stopping us getting a loan CB in now why we wait for his grace to make up his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back