2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be open to offers but cannot see any hint, talk of anyone wanting him.

…the key might be whether he wants to see his contract out.

i don’t mind that so much as he’ll be determined to play as much as possible to drive his Bosman fee up. Sadly, I see that in players pursuing new deals.

I personally want him to stay.

A big if, but if he can stay fit I believe him and tarkowski would be a great partnership for us. I would rather holgate and keane move on before he goes.

I personally want him to stay.

A big if, but if he can stay fit I believe him and tarkowski would be a great partnership for us. I would rather holgate and keane move on before he goes.
Yeah, it is a big if.
But, if he did stay fit, I wonder if the improvement in league position would be worth more than any transfer fee.
1 year, perma crocked. Surely we ain't getting much in regards to a transfer fee in relative terms anyway.

Every time he has to slide down for a tackle his hip injury he came with reappears.......
Colossal when playing no chance on last ditch sliding tackles ....
Well this season past it wasn't only the hip injury but also calf/hamstring earlier in the season...

…the key might be whether he wants to see his contract out.

i don’t mind that so much as he’ll be determined to play as much as possible to drive his Bosman fee up. Sadly, I see that in players pursuing new deals.
More and more players are running down deals now. They can even personally take out 'career insurance' incase they suffer a bad injury in the final year.

I'd imagine the premiums are steep but probably worth it. (ESPECIALLY in Minas case)
Now I'm not saying he's not injury prone but we got 24 and 29 games out of him in the 2 seasons before last.
The one hope I have is he's not going to the WC and I don't think Colombia have many games before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.