2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of contract in the summer and on big wages. Combine that with his abysmal injury record and he isn't getting a new deal here in a million years.

Allan in the same position too. Both of them off in the summer frees up the best part of £250k p/w.

A real pain to have two more £20m+ players leave on a free but at least that'll be a hefty chunk of money off the books.
Got to be a well over a hundred million pounds worth of players let go for nothing by the time these 2 leave unbelievable really

Some might say, when the OnField going gets tough Mina gets a soft tissue injury and bails out? or is that being a bit harsh.
Votes on a P45 form to our medical team.

Some might say, when the OnField going gets tough Mina gets a soft tissue injury and bails out? or is that being a bit harsh.
Votes on a P45 form to our medical team.

….I think that might be harsh, he’s not been found wanting in tough matches.

i just don’t think his body is built for sport.

if I have a criticism it would be around his recovery time & whether he could be available sooner than we’ve seen. He needs to attract clubs at the end of this season so it’ll be interesting if he does become more available or if he even goes on loan in January.

Shame he couldn't stay fit, still maintain when he's on it he's one of the best cbs in the league.

He just can't be relied upon. IF he was to get fit though and play some part of this season id be looking to offer him a smaller contract on reduced wages purely so we could sell him on.

To big a of a talent to let go for nothing

May already have played his last game for us.
He will struggle to play before the World Cup and will be into the January window after it finishes. I think he will probably leave then.

If he was happy to reduce his wages, I’d desperately want to keep him. With Tark & Coady I feel we can cover his injury issues. Get 15+ games out of him and we could have one of the stronger defences in the league.

May already have played his last game for us.
He will struggle to play before the World Cup and will be into the January window after it finishes. I think he will probably leave then.

I think it’s unlikely that a club would be willing to pay cash for him in January when he’s available for free in the summer. His injury record will just about be viewed as acceptable to a club signing him on a free, but paying money for him would be a waste.

I think it’s unlikely that a club would be willing to pay cash for him in January when he’s available for free in the summer. His injury record will just about be viewed as acceptable to a club signing him on a free, but paying money for him would be a waste.
I think he will leave but we won't get a fee, just saving on wages which would be significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.